J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 118 61.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
This the part that bothered me, you finally free?

Breh, kept barking on every instrumental that we would kill every rapper.

Kendrick did the same - smoking on your top five.

Difference is when it was smoke Kendrick followed through and came with clear shots and didn’t walk back shyt. Im sorry in hindsight you have to respect the fukk out of someone who doesn’t flip flop on their sentiment.
The same Kendrick who threw subliminal shots at Big Sean on the heart part 4? Sean calls Dot to see what’s up only for Dot to tell them there are no problems just for a diss to leak of him dissing Sean, Jay elect and French during the studio sessions of DAMN?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The same Kendrick who threw subliminal shots at Big Sean on the heart part 4? Sean calls Dot to see what’s up only for Dot to tell them there are no problems just for a diss to leak of him dissing Sean, Jay elect and French during the studio sessions of DAMN?
Kendrick do mad funny shyt behind the scenes I been saying it forever. But everyone is supposed to bow down to him. It's corny.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, And he's been that way since the Control verse

His fans don't help either, they view him as infallible and incapable of any wrong doing.

Cole fans can admit that he has trash songs, even Drake fans can as well but Kendrick fans cannot. Let them tell it everything he does is perfect, that's why I can't take them seriously
When they acted like he was the shyt in this current post DAMN/Mr morale era I knew something was up. We gotta pretend that before the beef Drake and Cole wasn’t dropping better music than Dot in the past 4 years

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

:gucci:

You’re just going to conveniently omit the sneak dissing that Sean was doing before the Heart Part 4? The slick talking in the Complex interview. The subliminals in the Me, Myself and I Freestyle and again on No More Interviews?

Y’all niccas got selective memories. :heh:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Not just their careers. Their lives have been effected.

Cole making songs apologizing to Drake because he feels he should've been a better friend.

Kenny fukked these nikkas up on a personal level. :mjlol:
Media and podcasters were speaking for Cole and saying he chose a side even though these tracks we created way before LIKE THAT came out. Intentionally trying to cause a rift between the two. Even suggesting Drake to diss Cole. Setting the record straight is in no way shape or form an apology.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

You’re just going to conveniently omit the sneak dissing that Sean was doing before the Heart Part 4? The slick talking in the Complex interview. The subliminals in the Me, Myself and I Freestyle and again on No More Interviews?

Y’all niccas got selective memories. :heh:
I agree Sean was taking shots on no more interviews but Kendrick taking his call and saying it’s no beef only for an actual diss leak is funny to me.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Kendrick do mad funny shyt behind the scenes I been saying it forever. But everyone is supposed to bow down to him. It's corny.

:dahell: Don't nobody give a fukk about no Big Sean. :camby:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
You rewriting history :mjlol:

Dot and Sean talked it out behind the scenes after the heart pt 4

That's why he amended the verse on element

He already dissed jay elec-yarmulke and French is irrelevant

No cole backtracking or drake type emotional outburst :umad:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The best thing Drake could do is stay far far away from ANYTHING referencing this battle. Kendrick would be back on his head before the day is over.
Lmao I hear you but Cole line could be something that inspires him
"Tappin' back into your magic pen is what's imperative
Remindin' these folks why we do it, it's not for beefin'"

Drake could use that to get back in good graces. Don't talk about the battle directly but talk about losing fair and square but now it's time to inspire again. He could get in his vulnerable emotional Drake bag lol

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The shyt them Dreamville nikkas told Wayno and what Cole alluded to on 7 Min Drill is how a lot of the culture feels

Kendrick-Cole battle needs to happen now I don’t think Kendrick is gonna be too happy about this passive aggressive shyt from Cole

Track is dope like what they did with the sample although Cole has already rapped over it and it’s a little played out over the last few years

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
The shyt them Dreamville nikkas told Wayno and what Cole alluded to on 7 Min Drill is how a lot of the culture feels

Kendrick-Cole battle needs to happen now I don’t think Kendrick is gonna be too happy about this passive aggressive shyt from Cole

Track is dope like what they did with the sample although Cole has already rapped over it and it’s a little played out over the last few years
why does this need to happen:gucci:

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
How did he diss Kendrick on FPS? :mindblown::gucci:

The irony of K-Bot fans saying someone is blinded by hate when they are the most unreasonable and delusional fan base in existence. Y'all nikkas won't even let Cole and Drake fans have their own thread without coming in and making it about Kendrick:dead:
They know deep down kbot is the weakest

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop