J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 118 61.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Mainly how would cole have lost a bro without winning the beef?
I don't get this either. Like, what could he have said that would be so crazy and also have him not winning? Also, we heard 7 Minute Drill. Lmao it wasn't that crazy. The whole insinuation that he would've caused so much damage works way better in a universe where he didn't release a diss record and then pull it.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Mainly how would cole have lost a bro without winning the beef?

Cause according to them, we're too stupid to realize he wasn't saying him winning the beef would cost him his friendships

And yet, crickets :ehh:
Who the fukk EVER comes out of a “beef” as friends?

Yall twisting your brains into stupid shyt to find a problem with what cole said.

If they had “beef” and made a bunch of songs about each other. No way they would be “friends” afterword. No matter who the internet bots said “won”

You think if two friends get in a fight, only the one who “lost” is mad?? :dahell:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You mean how J.Cole dropped a song and got millions of clicks and 50+ pages of posts here?

and Drake still doing his usual

Yeah man, Kenny really did a number on those guys.

Kendrick stans :mjlol:

Didn't it just come out that this is the first time in 2 years that homie don't have anything charting on Billboard? Maybe I read that wrong. I don't really look at numbers like that.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Yall twisting your brains into stupid shyt to find a problem with what cole said.

If they had “beef” and made a bunch of songs about each other. No way they would be “friends” afterword. No matter who the internet bots said “won”

You think if two friends get in a fight, only the one who “lost” is mad?? :dahell:
He prefaced it by saying he wouldn't have lost, so what else could've been meant :mjlol:

Also apparently cole. He did say "Drake, you'll always be my nikka" :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If he's not saying what he would've done he's saying what he could've done by comparing himself to a gun that you don't shoot, and implying that he could've potentially won the battle and/or gone so far in the battle as to say something so awful he would've lost a bro (when Jadakiss and Sigel are homies after threatening to murder each other multiple times in a much more street oriented beef).

It just rings hollow for Cole to talk about wanting all the smoke, then dropping the first diss reply of the summer, to folding on it, apologizing, and then this fall finally talking about what could've been if he'd stayed in it.

he looks funny.

He looks CRAZY

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Not just their careers. Their lives have been effected.

Drake making videos with Me, Myself, and I playing in the background, taking about how he alone and ain't got no friends.

Cole making songs apologizing to Drake because he feels he should've been a better friend.

Kenny fukked these nikkas up on a personal level. :mjlol:
:picard:Straight up super villain shyt

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So he spent the last 2-3 years claiming to be the best and that he’d kill anyone that stepped to him not thinking that anyone he liked would take him up on that challenge?