J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 118 61.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Now he was peer pressured? By who? :mjlol:

Shooting Cole way too much bail.
Nah, we not gone do this.

The official thread on here called “like that” a J.cole diss in the title, with hundreds of posts talking about how Cole HAS to respond.

He clearly jumped out the window at some shyt he wasn’t even felling himself, which is why he jumped his ass back in the window.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
The fans, his friends, and other rappers was hitting him up behind the scenes telling him he needs to respond.
Nah, we not gone do this.

The official thread on here called “like that” a J.cole diss in the title, with hundreds of posts talking about how Cole HAS to respond.

He clearly jumped out the window at some shyt he wasn’t even felling himself, which is why he jumped his ass back in the window.
So no accountability on his part. It's all our fault that he responded :martin:

I'm going to be completely honest, I truly believe y'all capin' this hard because Kenny is the aggressor and Drake was on the receiving end of that aggression.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So no accountability on his part. It's all our fault that he responded :martin:
No. Even he admitted making and releasing the song was some dumb shyt.
I'm going to be completely honest, I truly believe y'all capin' this hard because Kenny is the aggressor and Drake was on the receiving end of that aggression.
These are your fantasies not mine :hubie:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Not just their careers. Their lives have been effected.

Drake making videos with Me, Myself, and I playing in the background, taking about how he alone and ain't got no friends.

Cole making songs apologizing to Drake because he feels he should've been a better friend.

Kenny fukked these nikkas up on a personal level. :mjlol:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
He's not saying what he would've done. He's saying that he let himself get peer pressured into responding. Was warned and realized the turn the shyt was bout to take and decided to back out cause he wasn't on that type of time and didn't wanna risk his friendships for it. This battle was trash bruh. shyt became all industry politics and social media. Wasn't organic. Cole clearly said he didn't wanna be part of the circus.
If he's not saying what he would've done he's saying what he could've done by comparing himself to a gun that you don't shoot, and implying that he could've potentially won the battle and/or gone so far in the battle as to say something so awful he would've lost a bro (when Jadakiss and Sigel are homies after threatening to murder each other multiple times in a much more street oriented beef).

It just rings hollow for Cole to talk about wanting all the smoke, then dropping the first diss reply of the summer, to folding on it, apologizing, and then this fall finally talking about what could've been if he'd stayed in it.

he looks funny.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
If he's not saying what he would've done he's saying what he could've done by comparing himself to a gun that you don't shoot, and implying that he could've potentially won the battle and/or gone so far in the battle as to say something so awful he would've lost a bro (when Jadakiss and Sigel are homies after threatening to murder each other multiple times in a much more street oriented beef).

It just rings hollow for Cole to talk about wanting all the smoke, then dropping the first diss reply of the summer, to folding on it, apologizing, and then this fall finally talking about what could've been if he'd stayed in it.

he looks funny.

Cuh been talking cash shyt for two or three years about being the best. One of the best calls him on it and he backs out after dissing him.

Now he wants to address it? No one cares.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Pretty melodramatic and self serving framing- lol - of what wasn't that serious. but that's me I came up in a different era.

Reminds me of Eminem Like Toy Soldiers, which was also very melodramatic, but a song that I did like

Very dope track from Cole, haven't paid much attention to him for about 10 years, outside of here and there

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Call it what you want. Both of those dudes careers have been deeply effected by this and I think their fans feel a way about it when all the rappers had to do was beat Kenny. :yeshrug:
You mean how J.Cole dropped a song and got millions of clicks and 50+ pages of posts here?

and Drake still doing his usual

Yeah man, Kenny really did a number on those guys.

Kendrick stans :mjlol: