J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 118 61.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He gave him consolation not props, lol

He still put himself as number one and called him and drake as big as the Super bowl. Which is of course the two best teams coming together

So what does that make kendrick?

But but but but he didn't blah blah blah :skip:
Whole ordeal was just because nigggas was in their feelings :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
if he’d never released 7 Minute Drill nobody would have been clamoring for Cole to battle.
Stop it. We got dozens of pages here of people clamoring for cole to jump in before 7 minute Drill.

The online “clamoring” was the only reason he made the song.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Cole ran from Kendrick and recorded red leather for Future. Cole might have a better pen than Kendrick, okay, but we saw this shyt play out in real time. dissed Kendrick on FPS then dropped 7 min drill and Folded. He cannot juelz bar himself out of that.

But you nikkas is blinded by hatred for Dot
How did he diss Kendrick on FPS? :mindblown::gucci:

The irony of K-Bot fans saying someone is blinded by hate when they are the most unreasonable and delusional fan base in existence. Y'all nikkas won't even let Cole and Drake fans have their own thread without coming in and making it about Kendrick:dead:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

The irony of K-Bot fans saying someone is blinded by hate when they are the most unreasonable and delusional fan base in existence. Y'all nikkas won't even let Cole and Drake fans have their own thread without coming in and making it about Kendrick:dead:
i'm wasn't a kendrick fan before he torched the boy, check my résumé. check my posts about drake before he got exposed.... nikkas dont even know who they're talking to. either side, i can recognize who dissed who and who get smoked.

smoking-duck-chuckling.gif

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

"Lot of nikkas debatin' my numeral
Not the three, not the two, I'm the U-N-O
Yeah
Numero U-N-O
Me and Drizzy, this shyt like the Super Bowl
Man, this shyt damn near big as the-"

You really think kendrick would let him slide with that :mjlol:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
They weren't. Dot is just an egotistical dikkhead.
Exactly, And he's been that way since the Control verse

His fans don't help either, they view him as infallible and incapable of any wrong doing.

Cole fans can admit that he has trash songs, even Drake fans can as well but Kendrick fans cannot. Let them tell it everything he does is perfect, that's why I can't take them seriously

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron:It doesn’t matter if FPS was a diss or not. If Dot took it as a shot it is what it is. He did the HipHop thing and called them out. Reminds me how LL took Canibus’s verse on 4,3,2,1 as a shot. This isn’t gonna be the first time or the last time. A rapper is going to take a supposedly non-shot as a shot. I mean even Drake took Control as a shot.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I swear to God, I was gonna start a youtube channel just to explain this, the losing the battle bar is being purposely misunderstood. He is saying that bigger picture win or lose he is losing a friend. nikkas just wanna be dense because their minds were made up about how they wanna feel about Cole before they even pressed play.

And he is BY FAR the best rapper with the.best pen in this whole fiasco(shout to my nikka Lupe). The reason that I know this is...

1. I have ears

And

2. As much as nikkas wanna complain about how he did x, y,.and z, whether it's the 1st line of your feelings or the last line, it's always...."he can rap though", "his rapping is top tier", "he rapping his ass off", "

And since when is putting rapper A on a track with rapper B and using the 16's to determine who is better, problematic? Rhetorical, because we all know that the difference is a "fukk that nikka" or "you fukk trannies" i.e. BLOOD

Jermaine is the best doing it
Cole World no blanket
How would he have lost a bro though if he also lost the battle? I feel like the implication is pretty obvious that he would have won the battle but lost a bro.

Especially when you factor in the part about how an unfired gun is still dangerous, etc.

Just feel like he's throwing stones and hiding his hand. Cole seems to always have just enough wiggle room to be able to back track and always imply that he actually meant something else.

Also, it looks funny because he dropped 7 Minute Drill. It's not like he didn't actually drop a track in the battle. He did, and it wasn't a great track, and then he threw stones and hid his hand also by taking that song offline.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How would he have lost a bro though if he also lost the battle? I feel like the implication is pretty obvious that he would have won the battle but lost a bro.

Especially when you factor in the part about how an unfired gun is still dangerous, etc.

Just feel like he's throwing stones and hiding his hand. Cole seems to always have just enough wiggle room to be able to back track and always imply that he actually meant something else.

Also, it looks funny because he dropped 7 Minute Drill. It's not like he didn't actually drop a track in the battle. He did, and it wasn't a great track, and then he threw stones and hid his hand also by taking that song offline.
He wasnt saying he would've won the battle. He's saying regardless if he won or lost. shyt would've prolly been said and done that would've changed their relationship forever. And it's facts. If he really cares about the friendship. U can't name me one battle that nikkas was friends during or before the battle. Just name me one bro. People not comprehending that Cole situation was very unique from any other mainstream battle we've seen. I just wish the nikka didn't apologize for hitting back. And I wish the nikka understood that Kendrick ain't as good a friend as he thinks he is.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
“If that means I gotta dig up dirt and pay the whole team Of algorithm-bot n***as just to sway the whole thing”

It seems at some point yall would realized you’ve been duped:patrice:
Its crazy cause the most non biased reaction channels was peeping the bullshyt out and saying the same shyt we've been saying. They took the fun out of the whole shyt.