J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 118 61.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
U cant put the toothpaste back in the tube

Cole said Dot was a
Fraud
His music wack
Bitter

Those were personal feelings
Sure but wouldn't you say deleting a diss from your album and issuing a public (live) apology is more effective of an L than anything Kendrick could have come up with lol? If we at war and you kill yourself, I don't have to kill you anymore since you're already dead.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
J. Cole out of his own mouth on the record we all just pressed play on

"they say im picking sides, ay don't you lie on me my nikka"

a habitually online fan:

:dead:

we will never be free my nikkas
:dahell:

The record sounding like co signing drake more than Kendrick is what it is. If you gonna do a track like this you gonna give each side you address equal amount of bars or of course people gonna draw their own conclusion no matter what you say it's supposed to be.

:yeshrug:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Ok that I get. But nikkas been on here acting like Cole stabbed Drake in the back and abandoned him when a Drake/Cole team up vs Kendrick was NEVER in the cards. Drake was always supposed to stand alone Mano E Mano and so was Cole.
Breh I would’ve had no problem if he just dropped the track on might delete later and stood on it. But pulling back on the record and taking it off streaming is weak. He treated Dot like Candyman so don’t come on this record saying you would’ve won. I ain’t tryna hear that from you man lol

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

The record sounding like co signing drake more than Kendrick is what it is. If you gonna do a track like this you gonna give each side you address equal amount of bars or of course people gonna draw their own conclusion no matter what you say it's supposed to be.

He’s co-signing both of them whilst chastising the battle. He literally said he didn’t want to lose a brotherhood with Kendrick.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Sure but wouldn't you say deleting a diss from your album and issuing a public (live) apology is more effective of an L than anything Kendrick could have come up with lol? If we at war and you kill yourself, I don't have to kill you anymore since you're already dead.
Dot gon always look at him like a bytch.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

nah I see why you saying that lol

It didn't sound like he was accusing Kendrick specifically of anything to me, more so addressing the nature of the beef in general. the algorithm bots and shyt.. that's a thing, and it was happening on both ends.

but if you're listening from a "J. Cole is on Drake's side" ear I can understand why it would sound that way

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Technically Kendrick can be argued as having taken the first shot. “Muthafukk the big three. Its just ME!” Is literally a direct response to words Cole spit not Drake.

I’m sure the convo between Cole and Kendrick that made Cole step down was an explanation that that line was Drake specifically but no matter what Cole had the right to respond. He just tried to be on some bigger man shyt when the MOMENT called for him to either remain neutral or go to war. The nikka tried to do both and it still comes off as week.
That entire second verse on this new song is the perfect example of why Kendrick sent a few bars at him on Like That in the first place. You can’t be showing me love then vague I’ll fukk up any rapper bars but also big upping somebody I got an issue with at the same time, it’s confusing as hell :dead:tbh I would be surprised if they have talked at all since any of this went down. Wasn’t that all just hearsay?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
That entire second verse on this new song is the perfect example of why Kendrick sent a few bars at him on Like That in the first place. You can’t be showing me love then vague I’ll fukk up any rapper bars but also big upping somebody I got an issue with at the same time, it’s confusing as hell :dead:tbh I would be surprised if they have talked at all since any of this went down. Wasn’t that all just hearsay?
#BothSides Cole :wow: