J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 118 61.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Song is dope but I don’t wanna hear cole speak on this beef shyt EVER again it’s cringe with the yeah I could merk you but I didn’t want to shyt:mjlol:

yeah, shoulda left all that "oh my gun is the most powerful i just didnt want to shoot it" shyt outta the track :dead:. its definitely dope though.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Say what you want but this nikka can rap his ass off :wow:. He still folded tho. Nikka shot the first shot but got out the way:heh:

Technically Kendrick can be argued as having taken the first shot. “Muthafukk the big three. Its just ME!” Is literally a direct response to words Cole spit not Drake.

I’m sure the convo between Cole and Kendrick that made Cole step down was an explanation that that line was Drake specifically but no matter what Cole had the right to respond. He just tried to be on some bigger man shyt when the MOMENT called for him to either remain neutral or go to war. The nikka tried to do both and it still comes off as week.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Technically Kendrick can be argued as having taken the first shot. “Muthafukk the big three. Its just ME!” Is literally a direct response to words Cole spit not Drake.

I’m sure the convo between Cole and Kendrick that made Cole step down was an explanation that that line was Drake specifically but no matter what Cole had the right to respond. He just tried to be on some bigger man shyt when the MOMENT called for him to either remain neutral or go to war. The nikka tried to do both and it still comes off as week.

But I think you could argue Cole shot first because he released a diss track first. Sure one line about the big 3 was a sub at Cole but the rest of that shyt was aimed directly at Drake. The "light/Lyte pack" line, the For All The Dogs bar...Kendrick was shooting at one man.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nice track but I still get why Drake isn’t allegedly rocking with dude at all.

I ain’t care for the I would’ve won bars if I got in it either. nikka you were on stage talking about taking punches with your chin up. FOH

I still don’t get why Drake should at all be justified at being mad at Cole. They weren’t going to team-diss Kendrick because it would make both of them look weak. Drake’s beef with Kendrick has NOTHING to do with Cole. Its on Cole to feel like he needed to respond directly to the Like That verse and then its on Cole to follow through. But NOT on behalf of Drake. If Drake really thought he was going to hide behind Cole during the battle then he’s a bigger wuss and coward then ANYBODY actually knew.