J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 118 61.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Then Drake is a bytch too. Nobody but the artists you’ve signed directly has any obligation to come to your aid in a battle. AZ literally has a career because of Nas and stayed quiet as a church mouse while Nas went up against Jay and the entirety of Roc-A-Fella. All those artists that Ja-Rule wrote multiplatinum hits for went radio dark when 50 was tearing his ass up. None of the Soulquarians had Common’s back when he was going at with Ice Cube.

When you battle your not supposed to tap in other mainstream rappers your supposed to hold your own.
I gotta disagree. Cole called a song where they both got dissed(mainly Drake) a fukkin bazooka in front of millions of people :mjlol:. Drake got every right to be mad about that

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas don't deserve Cole. If you're just going to remain butt hurt and mad about the apology then just check out, stop hate listening, and let the fans enjoy top tier rapping.
The song is dope. Is anyone saying it’s not? At the same time he may as well not speak on the battle. Him cowering like that is a stain on his jacket that’s never coming off. Doesn’t mean he’s not still a dope rapper. But come on “ I wouldn’t have lost battle I would’ve lost a bro” get that cornball mess all the way outta here :camby:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I love this song, but one problem that I have with this is he shot and then apologized after saying shyt like this.

9ie5mt5rgutd1.jpg

Bro been out here faking the funk. He's a great rapper, but he ain't really got that dog in him. He's non-confrontational, but he raps like he wants the smoke. Bro really be
dwyane-wade-pump-fake-h.gif

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
that second verse is nothing but Grown Man bars

"I learned long ago that you can't please them all and it hurts tryin"

"I can see hate in both of your eyes but the Thirds blind" (Third eye) "So you search lines , but you struggle to find which explains the puzzled look on the dull faces the words find"

"they instigate the fukkery because its profitable . I pulled the plug because I seen where that was about to go, they want blood they want cliques to make they pockets grow . I wouldn't have lost a battle dawg I woulda lost a bro"

:wow:

Cole's pen never fold

The line about the bots was a slick shot at both drake and Kendrick

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
J. Cole out of his own mouth on the record we all just pressed play on

"they say im picking sides, ay don't you lie on me my nikka"

a habitually online fan:

:dead:

we will never be free my nikkas
Eh, at the same time Kendrick was accused of botting streams and here Cole comes with a line about it? He can say what he wants but at the end of the day he dropped a diss track and then comes with this later.