J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 118 61.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think the next step of this is Drake subbing Cole. That bro shyt don't work anymore, Drake clearly is done with everybody who didn't come to his aid during that ass beating.

Then Drake is a bytch too. Nobody but the artists you’ve signed directly has any obligation to come to your aid in a battle. AZ literally has a career because of Nas and stayed quiet as a church mouse while Nas went up against Jay and the entirety of Roc-A-Fella. All those artists that Ja-Rule wrote multiplatinum hits for went radio dark when 50 was tearing his ass up. None of the Soulquarians had Common’s back when he was going at with Ice Cube.

When you battle your not supposed to tap in other mainstream rappers your supposed to hold your own.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the main criticisms of Cole and Kendrick was that they weren’t battle tested. There was even a thread on here with a lot of posts in it that said they’d be pissed off if they both ended their careers without it.

We can’t keep changing the rules for these guys

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean I get it, Cole wanna prove he the best.

He just don't wanna do the whole beefing and battling part of it's not strictly on some wax.

Unfortunately the way he jumped off the porch, then backed off makes any action he takes when it comes to Drake and Kendrick have a * next to it. Unless he a miracle worker and gets all of them on a track together he should put this whole situation as far behind him as possible.

Also this would have been a great album cut, imo he should have left this for the album.