J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 118 61.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
shove this song up his ass

If im Kendrick im dissing his ass still. Cole attack Dot credibility and shytted on his music.

lol kendrick doesn't have an issue with cole, i know this for a fact. he might even be on the fall off

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I still don’t get why Drake should at all be justified at being mad at Cole. They weren’t going to team-diss Kendrick because it would make both of them look weak. Drake’s beef with Kendrick has NOTHING to do with Cole. Its on Cole to feel like he needed to respond directly to the Like That verse and then its on Cole to follow through. But NOT on behalf of Drake. If Drake really thought he was going to hide behind Cole during the battle then he’s a bigger wuss and coward then ANYBODY actually knew.
I don’t think he expected to use Cole as a shield. But I genuinely think based off what Mal has said that he lost respect for Cole because he bowed out. I would look at dude sideways if I’m going to battle with 5-10 cats and one cat has you shook.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
But I think you could argue Cole shot first because he released a diss track first. Sure one line about the big 3 was a sub at Cole but the rest of that shyt was aimed directly at Drake. The "light/Lyte pack" line, the For All The Dogs bar...Kendrick was shooting at one man.

Most mainstream rap beefs come from someone finally having enough from subliminal shots. Nas and Jay started as subliminal shots between Nas and Bleek when Nas said “enough. Bring your general out and i’ll fade with him too.” Cole has the right to respond directly to subliminals especially if its a play off of a line he himself spit. Cole did, or at least he started out doing what any other MC would do. Then he flip flopped.

We all like Cole, but i’m sorry we can’t shoot that nikka no bail on this. He had opportunities to speak with Kendrick before he even wrote one bar of 7 Minute Drill but decided to just hop into the fray with seemingly no plan. You can’t invoke your right to a fair fade and then step down after your gloves are already taped on.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don’t think he expected to use Cole as a shield. But I genuinely think based off what Mal has said that he lost respect for Cole because he bowed out. I would look at dude sideways if I’m going to battle with 5-10 cats and one cat has you shook.

Ok that I get. But nikkas been on here acting like Cole stabbed Drake in the back and abandoned him when a Drake/Cole team up vs Kendrick was NEVER in the cards. Drake was always supposed to stand alone Mano E Mano and so was Cole.