J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This the part that bothered me, you finally free?

Breh, kept barking on every instrumental that we would kill every rapper.

Kendrick did the same - smoking on your top five.

Difference is when it was smoke Kendrick followed through and came with clear shots and didn’t walk back shyt. Im sorry in hindsight you have to respect the fukk out of someone who doesn’t flip flop on their sentiment.

Cole my guy, for real, since the Simba days but if this song ends up sounding disrespect to some folks. Then it is a 100% on him as the messenger, he did a bad job of conveying his feelings about it.

Exactly why Dot is king in 2024 and Coles nickname is Fold now. And he STILL rapping that "I wouldnt of lost the battle, I wouldve lost a bro" :mjlol:

This is the most talking out of both sides of your mouth record ever, he really wants to have his cake and eat it too

"Kendrick is my brother but I dissed him under peer pressure then walked it back, and I think hes a genius even though I said his shyt was boring and hes a clout chaser"

"I did a verse for an album dissing the shyt out of Drake and didnt even clear up if it was meant as a slight or recorded before hand, but now I care soooo much about Drakes feelings and opinions I got a whole record addressing it named Port Antonio :mjcry: "

"I never wanted to be in the Big 3 or the bright lights even though I spent my entire career dropping battle raps and sneak dissing my peers like a mentally ill Kanye and a depressed Wale, Im finally freee :blessed: "

Yall could keep this weak ass shyt :camby:

Last edited:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The fundamental question is, will Cole be the most effective rapper between himself, Drake and Kendrick? And he will be, even more so. But until he gets into an actual battle, it will be hard to verify that I think Cole will be the most effective.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fundamental question is, will Cole be the most effective rapper between himself, Drake and Kendrick? And he will be, even more so. But until he gets into an actual battle, it will be hard to verify that I think Cole will be the most effective.

Outside of Kendrick drake and Cole no other mainstream rappers actually care about battles

Travis, future, gunna aren’t on the battle shyt

Durk is a drill rapper

Unless Cole chooses to battle an underground rapper it’s not going to happen because he doesn’t gain anything from it. It’s the same reason why Kendrick has only dissed Drake to be honest. There’s nothing to gain financially from dissing Lupe, Electronica, or big Sean

This is the last mainstram battle rap will have imo

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly why Dot is king in 2024 and Coles nickname is Fold now. And he STILL rapping that "I wouldnt of lost the battle, I wouldve lost a bro" :mjlol:

This is the most talking out of both sides of your mouth record ever, he really wants to have his cake and eat it too

"Kendrick is my brother but I dissed him under peer pressure then walked it back, and I think hes a genius even though I said his shyt was boring and hes a clout chaser"

"I did a verse for an album dissing the shyt out of Drake and didnt even clear up if it was meant as a slight or recorded before hand, but now I care soooo much about Drakes feelings and opinions I got a whole record addressing it named Port Antonio :mjcry: "

"I never wanted to be in the Big 3 or the bright lights even though I spent my entire career dropping battle raps and sneak dissing my peers like a mentally ill Kanye and a depressed Wale, Im finally freee :blessed: "

Can't forget lil pump, diggy simmoms and Noname :mjlol: :mjlol: :troll::troll:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Didn't really dawn on me that Cole was like that until lupe was talking about how he turns features down from certain dudes because they'll try to kick your back in on that record instead of just having a straight up battle, he mentioned Cole specifically.

That's some hoe shyt, just battle nikkas instead of all this dog whistle passive aggressive nonsense, dude doesn't wanna stand on static yet he wants to son nikkas.

And we saw what happened when he finally ended up in a situation, he clearly didn't learn his lesson listening to this track

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't really dawn on me that Cole was like that until lupe was talking about how he turns features down from certain dudes because they'll try to kick your back in on that record instead of just having a straight up battle, he mentioned Cole specifically.

That's some hoe shyt, just battle nikkas instead of all this dog whistle passive aggressive nonsense, dude doesn't wanna stand on static yet he wants to son nikkas.

And we saw what happened when he finally ended up in a situation, he clearly didn't learn his lesson listening to this track

:ohhh: :ohhh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Was an interview on Spaces, Top was in there as well, Lu was initially talking about how magazines use to do that shyt, dap you up at the show then go flame you online in an article, then he mentioned rappers moving like that too, the overall convo was pretty straightforward

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was an interview on Spaces, Top was in there as well, Lu was initially talking about how magazines use to do that shyt, dap you up at the show then go flame you online in an article, then he mentioned rappers moving like that too, the overall convo was pretty straightforward

If you don’t mind will you post a link hopefully somebody uploaded it somewhere I can’t find it

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Lupe full of shyt himself. He shouldn't be talking. Most of these rappers full of shyt.