J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lupe full of shyt himself. He shouldn't be talking. Most of these rappers full of shyt.
:dwillhuh: that has nothing to do with the point he made because we SAW Cole renegading nikkas on record for like 2 years, they didn't know he was gonna do that

Most of y'all are full of shyt should I just put the whole site on ignore? It ain't that serious, just an observation that actually has evidence to back it up

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Exactly why Dot is king in 2024 and Coles nickname is Fold now. And he STILL rapping that "I wouldnt of lost the battle, I wouldve lost a bro" :mjlol:

This is the most talking out of both sides of your mouth record ever, he really wants to have his cake and eat it too

"Kendrick is my brother but I dissed him under peer pressure then walked it back, and I think hes a genius even though I said his shyt was boring and hes a clout chaser"

"I did a verse for an album dissing the shyt out of Drake and didnt even clear up if it was meant as a slight or recorded before hand, but now I care soooo much about Drakes feelings and opinions I got a whole record addressing it named Port Antonio :mjcry: "

"I never wanted to be in the Big 3 or the bright lights even though I spent my entire career dropping battle raps and sneak dissing my peers like a mentally ill Kanye and a depressed Wale, Im finally freee :blessed: "

Yall could keep this weak ass shyt :camby:

I’ll give him a pass for the feature verses because they were recorded before the beef and NO grown ass man should take food out of their own mouth on behalf of another grown ass man that isn’t related to them.

But your spot on about the rest. Both Cole and Drake are the worst type of hypocrites. The ones who throw stones and then take it back when confronted and play victim like they didn’t bring the shyt on themselves. I never had Cole pegged for that type until that damn onstage apology. To this day I have no idea why he even put 7 Minute Drill on the album if he was really struggling mentally with it. nikka could’ve hit Dot, Top, Punch or ANYBODY to clear the air and take the temperature before he shot himself in the foot.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That's why I can't give him any grace, dude spent how many years begging for smoke :snoop:

nikka want me on a song
He gone see the wrath of the reaper
I'm prolly going to hell if Jesus ask for a feature

Don't ask how I feel bout no rappers
shyt, they okay, I guess.
Incoming call. Press the button. The one that say Accept
He FaceTime, to ask for a feature, and saw the face of death.

:camby:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I’ll give him a pass for the feature verses because they were recorded before the beef and NO grown ass man should take food out of their own mouth on behalf of another grown ass man that isn’t related to them.

But your spot on about the rest. Both Cole and Drake are the worst type of hypocrites. The ones who throw stones and then take it back when confronted and play victim like they didn’t bring the shyt on themselves. I never had Cole pegged for that type until that damn onstage apology. To this day I have no idea why he even put 7 Minute Drill on the album if he was really struggling mentally with it. nikka could’ve hit Dot, Top, Punch or ANYBODY to clear the air and take the temperature before he shot himself in the foot.
All 3 of em are hypocrites. We gonna act like Kendrick aint?

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
tantrum-kicking.gif

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here with this "when he leave I be talking again" ass verse :hhh:

Can't believe this cornball tried to say he wouldn't have lost. You don't even have the right to make that claim. Cole tryin to act brand new like he don't know how these rap battles go. They get personal. They get serious. So you shouldn't have been been throwing shots if you knew you weren't built for that. Overall just a very bytchmade verse. But I expected nothing less from J Fold. This actually made him look worse. Shoulda just kept it on some I didn't wanna battle my brothers shyt. But to claim you would have won is the lamest shyt I ever seen :mjlol:

The audacity for you to even make that statement after Kendrick and Aubrey just got in the ring and ripped eachother to shreds. For you to wait until the smoke clears and say "I wouldn't have lost" is fukkin pathetic. The gall of this muthafukker to weasle out of that battle and come out months later with even more subliminals. What an absolute embarrassment:mjlol:

Aubrey got annihilated but I'll still give him his respect for stepping in that ring and putting his rep on the line. Cole gets no respect. And I actually started having a little sympathy for dude. But after this shyt, he deserves nothing. J Fold is a bytch boy.

It was was easy for drake to step in the ring when he has a shyt load of ghostwriters

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
Don't think so. People were shytting on the song when it came out. The dislikes definitely matched people's perception of the song at the time.

In fact I think the Coli was one of the few places that was kinda positive about the song
The song isn't trash tho

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
All 3 of em are hypocrites. We gonna act like Kendrick aint?

I’m talking about when it comes to this battle and his attitude towards both Cole and Drake. Kendrick ain’t said nothing kind or complimentary about Drake since 2015. He was ready for war when he spit his verse on Like That and followed through to the end. He didn’t rap for two years straight about being the best and being ready for anyone who challenges him only to wuss out when someone more talented than Lil Pump took up the challenge. He didn’t brag about fukking every rapper’s girl while shouting he was the greatest of his generation only to cry onstage about not having any real friends. Kendrick hasn’t EVER promoted or championed the “Big Three” talk. Its always been HIM as the best since the Control. He literally said the only rappers he respected as GOATS were actual GOAT candidates Nas, Jay, Andre 3000 and (regrettably) Eminem. Everybody else it was fukk them and their aspirations if it competed with his and he’s stood on that since that moment.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
I’m talking about when it comes to this battle and his attitude towards both Cole and Drake. Kendrick ain’t said nothing kind or complimentary about Drake since 2015. He was ready for war when he spit his verse on Like That and followed through to the end. He didn’t rap for two years straight about being the best and being ready for anyone who challenges him only to wuss out when someone more talented than Lil Pump took up the challenge. He didn’t brag about fukking every rapper’s girl while shouting he was the greatest of his generation only to cry onstage about not having any real friends. Kendrick hasn’t EVER promoted or championed the “Big Three” talk. Its always been HIM as the best since the Control. He literally said the only rappers he respected as GOATS were actual GOAT candidates Nas, Jay, Andre 3000 and (regrettably) Eminem. Everybody else it was fukk them and their aspirations if it competed with his and he’s stood on that since that moment.

why did you say “regrettably”?

just curious