J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
fukk Eminem

510e0d4ae69ac5e48c1c8f1ab04cecc5_w200.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The more I listen to this track the more annoyed I get :martin:

He is rapping very well on this shyt and that’s what makes it frustrating. It’s just the content that brings it down so much cause he is so full of shyt.

I’m sure he means well but the more I listen to this the more I realized he most likely reads twitter and watched every YouTube video on what folks said about him.

I honestly feel when he caught on to Drake sneak dissing him on social media and then seeing the video of him crying on stage saying he got no friends he felt guilty. :beli:

Like he could have said this shyt in a fukking interview. Or with a phone call…i don’t know.

What makes this worse is that HE is the one who released his diss track first. You didn’t get no “blood” on you…YOU backed out!

Cant just comeback on some peaceful shyt but then say “I wouldn’t have lost tho!” and THEN extend an olive branch publicly trying to savage a friendship.

The more I’m typing this the more :mindblown: I get..

He should have just kept his mouth shut and stop listening to Mal’s dumbass..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The more I listen to this track the more annoyed I get :martin:

He is rapping very well on this shyt and that’s what makes it frustrating. It’s just the content that brings it down so much cause he is so full of shyt.

I’m sure he means well but the more I listen to this the more I realized he most likely reads twitter and watched every YouTube video on what folks said about him.

I honestly feel when he caught on to Drake sneak dissing him on social media and then seeing the video of him crying on stage saying he got no friends he felt guilty. :beli:

Like he could have said this shyt in a fukking interview. Or with a phone call…i don’t know.

What makes this worse is that HE is the one who released his diss track first. You didn’t get no “blood” on you…YOU backed out!

Cant just comeback on some peaceful shyt but then say “I wouldn’t have lost tho!” and THEN extend an olive branch publicly trying to savage a friendship.

The more I’m typing this the more :mindblown: I get..

He should have just kept his mouth shut and stop listening to Mal’s dumbass..
U nikkas can't comprehend bars. He didn't LITERALLY mean he wouldn't have lost the battle. U nikkas really lack comprehension like this? Matter fact this is the most balanced review and breakdown of the song. Where people actually COMPREHEND bars. The way people are reacting to this shyt let's me know what it would've been if he actually did battle. nikkas too emotional and like they said on here. Any objective person saw that Kendrick vs Drake shyt as wack. That shyt got weird af MAD fast. And anyone who know about algorithms know what it is when it comes to the bot shyt but imma let nikkas live wit that.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
U nikkas can't comprehend bars. He didn't LITERALLY mean he wouldn't have lost the battle. U nikkas really lack comprehension like this? Matter fact this is the most balanced review and breakdown of the song. Where people actually COMPREHEND bars. The way people are reacting to this shyt let's me know what it would've been if he actually did battle. nikkas too emotional and like they said on here. Any objective person saw that Kendrick vs Drake shyt as wack. That shyt got weird af MAD fast. And anyone who know about algorithms know what it is when it comes to the bot shyt but imma let nikkas live wit that.

I swear to God, I was gonna start a youtube channel just to explain this, the losing the battle bar is being purposely misunderstood. He is saying that bigger picture win or lose he is losing a friend. nikkas just wanna be dense because their minds were made up about how they wanna feel about Cole before they even pressed play.

And he is BY FAR the best rapper with the.best pen in this whole fiasco(shout to my nikka Lupe). The reason that I know this is...

1. I have ears

And

2. As much as nikkas wanna complain about how he did x, y,.and z, whether it's the 1st line of your feelings or the last line, it's always...."he can rap though", "his rapping is top tier", "he rapping his ass off", "

And since when is putting rapper A on a track with rapper B and using the 16's to determine who is better, problematic? Rhetorical, because we all know that the difference is a "fukk that nikka" or "you fukk trannies" i.e. BLOOD

Jermaine is the best doing it
Cole World no blanket

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I swear to God, I was gonna start a youtube channel just to explain this, the losing the battle bar is being purposely misunderstood. He is saying that bigger picture win or lose he is losing a friend. nikkas just wanna be dense because their minds were made up about how they wanna feel about Cole before they even pressed play.

And he is BY FAR the best rapper with the.best pen in this whole fiasco(shout to my nikka Lupe). The reason that I know this is...

1. I have ears

And

2. As much as nikkas wanna complain about how he did x, y,.and z, whether it's the 1st line of your feelings or the last line, it's always...."he can rap though", "his rapping is top tier", "he rapping his ass off", "

And since when is putting rapper A on a track with rapper B and using the 16's to determine who is better, problematic? Rhetorical, because we all know that the difference is a "fukk that nikka" or "you fukk trannies" i.e. BLOOD

Cole World no blanket
Breh, you are misunderstanding the bar to fit your narrative and ignoring how you're contradicting yourself

Explain how he would've lost a friend without winning the battle?

He clearly said he would not have lost it, but he would've lost the relationship he had with drake and kendrick. Why? Cause of the other line where he talks about needing to dirt up dirt and use internet games to win.

Funny thing is how the same nikkas juelzing would be saying cole won if he dropped another mid diss instead of kissing the ring onstage :russ:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

1. I have ears

And

Cole World no blanket
To add more to it. Cole is in a position that don't think any battle has had. No major battle for this was the nikkas cool with eachother. All of em have had real issues. nikkas talkin bout the Jay and Nas shyt. Jay went and fukked Nas babymoms. And the funny shyt. Is that nikkas felt a way when they squashed it. nikkas still hurt bout that battle till this day. nikkas loving how Beans and Kiss came together like brothers years later. But in real time nikkas street teams was getting slapped up on the streets. This Cole and Kendrick shyt was a different situation from the jump. I was one of the nikkas mad at the nikka Cole for backing out. But I also understand the nikka was in an awkward position from the jump. Especially with him finding out Kendrick REALLY hates Drake and it wasn't gonna be some regular rap battle shyt.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Breh, you are misunderstanding the bar to fit your narrative and ignoring how you're contradicting yourself

Explain how he would've lost a friend without winning the battle?

He clearly said he would not have lost it, but he would've lost the relationship he had with drake and kendrick. Why? Cause of the other line where he talks about needing to dirt up dirt and use internet games to win.

Funny thing is how the same nikkas juelzing would be saying cole won if he dropped another mid diss instead of kissing the ring onstage :russ:

You dense son of a bytch! The bar is...

I wouldn't have lost A battle
I would have lost a bro

By using "A" instead of "The" he is speaking generally and not specifically.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I find it really hilarious that the almighty Kendrick Lamar will never rap on a song with Cole to prove how much better he is :mjlol: We just gotta hear from his fans how it will go hypothetically because he never will try to rap with Cole

In before, “Bu- But he doesn’t have to” :damn:
Cole ran from Kendrick and recorded red leather for Future. Cole might have a better pen than Kendrick, okay, but we saw this shyt play out in real time. dissed Kendrick on FPS then dropped 7 min drill and Folded. He cannot juelz bar himself out of that.

But you nikkas is blinded by hatred for Dot

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Cole ran from Kendrick and recorded red leather for Future. Cole might have a better pen than Kendrick, okay, but we saw this shyt play out in real time. dissed Kendrick on FPS then dropped 7 min drill and Folded. He cannot juelz bar himself out of that.

But you nikkas is blinded by hatred for Dot
He didn't diss Kendrick on FPS. He actually gave him props despite the fact the lil nikka refused to be on the song. Yall gotta stop spreading this lie.