J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It's funny how nikkas that rap and/or listen to rap all of a sudden dont understand or comprehend bars. nikkas made they mind up and leading with that.
BuddenS is just hoping to get a response from Cole so that he can milk it for clicks, nothing he says is genuine.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

imma just leave this here

The funniest part about this is that all those dreamville artists are way more influenced by Kendrick than they are Cole. Especially JID, earthgang, and lute. JID is basically doing a full on Kendrick impersonation. Numerous times I've played JID's music and have been asked by somebody if it was Kendrick. Dot has way more babies in the game than cole. It's not even close.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
The funniest part about this is that all those dreamville artists are way more influenced by Kendrick than they are Cole. Especially JID, earthgang, and lute. JID is basically doing a full on Kendrick impersonation. Numerous times I've played JID's music and have been asked by somebody if it was Kendrick. Dot has way more babies in the game than cole. It's not even close.
:yeshrug: More like 3stacks babies including Dot

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
GZpHfkvWkAg8Dwt

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

JID seem like hes itching for a chance to prove himself in a battle, he dont give a fukk about the narrative Fold trying to spin

I completely agree with Joe Budden's take on this verse, great rapping but again, you playing in our faces like FPS wasnt a subliminal and like 7 Minute Drill doesnt exist...

Im Free lmaoo stfu bro

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
JID seem like hes itching for a chance to prove himself in a battle, he dont give a fukk about the narrative Fold trying to spin

I completely agree with Joe Budden's take on this verse, great rapping but again, you playing in our faces like FPS wasnt a subliminal and like 7 Minute Drill doesnt exist...

Im Free lmaoo stfu bro

they dont need to prove anything cause all them dreamville dudes buns

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So now Cole is jealous? Wasn't it Kendrick punk ass the one who waited until Cole got props for FHD. Then he posted a tweet saying he wanted to do the album. He drops TPAB and forgot all about that shyt. There's literal proof of Kendrick moving funny. The Big Sean shyt for instance. Cole don't have a history of doin fukk shyt like that.

"Some people say that I’m running third, they threw the bronze at me" - J Fold

Yes he's jealous and well aware that he's bringing up the rear as the perpetual loser in this big 3 race he keeps making note of in his music. This is why he went on this I'm the best this and that campagin until it was actually up.

And all this "moving funny" sounds vague as fukk to me bro, like you're grasping for something to be mad at Kendrick about, and you do it often. But I'd say the definition of moving funny is constantly having to apologize for some shyt you let fly out your mouth, or even dissing your "brother" for whatever rationale.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So now Cole is jealous? Wasn't it Kendrick punk ass the one who waited until Cole got props for FHD. Then he posted a tweet saying he wanted to do the album. He drops TPAB and forgot all about that shyt. There's literal proof of Kendrick moving funny. The Big Sean shyt for instance. Cole don't have a history of doin fukk shyt like that.

Nah both Cole and Kendrick have said it never made sense once their careers blew up. Cole told Yachty they couldn't get into the studio after everything changed and I accept that explanation. We aren't talking about some half ass trap rappers willing to send some wack verses back and forth via email/phones and call it an album.

In terms of jealousy...I'm not gonna use that word about another man. But who is the guy who admitted that he had to change his entire mind state because he initially wanted the awards and accolades. Who was the guy on camera mad about losing Grammys, upset about the critical reception Yeezus received (compared to Born Sinner, which came out the same week), upset about Control, etc to the point he had to grow his hair out and stop caring about material things. Who is the guy who rapped about destroying the "crown" in hip hop because it's a toxic concept. Who is the guy who later changed course and started rapping about wanting the crown in a long feature run during which he mainly rapped about being the best rapper alive. Only to later drop a song/video where he lamented that he looks at Drake and Kendrick as superstars while fretting that the fans tossed him the bronze.
:dead:

Let's keep it a buck: this nikka is mad emotional and constantly overthinks his way into awkward positions. And because he raps about rap so much it puts him in a position where he's constantly making these meta observations about himself in context of the rap game, or commenting on Drake or Kendrick etc.