J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
listen to him, he knows everything he said in his career is invalid

Cole knows he's inferior to the other two

didn't want to lose a brother in Kendrick but still basically sent a shot at him on here
then got on his knees for his other brother Drake because he's knows he'll be get a slap round the ear from Drake sooner or later

Kendrick and Drake must've laughed when they hear this bullshyt

loser raps.

After the '24 he had, I don’t wanna hear sh*t from this dude again, unless he drops something on the level of Illmatic.

He owes n*ggas better. Bro took the title for most boring and most p*ssy this year.

200w.gif
shyt fukking hurts my SOUL as a Cole stan:mjcry: Cole is the lovable loser in hip hop. Really good but still a loser.

Camel would never
Nasir would never

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They gonna ignore this because it’s pure ether…..
Its actually not. Cause that's not all he's better than Kendrick at. Matter fact. Kendrick is great with multi's and is more derivative of Eminem style wise than Cole will ever be. He may actually be better than Cole with multis.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
As long as Jermaine ain’t talking no GOAT shyt, we good.

:obama:

He’s on some hypocritical shyt on here though. Talks about the algorithms and bots and stuff, yet he links up with Aubrey, the Master of All Bots Online.

Says he’s above battles that are deeper than rap, but tried to denigrate the career of someone who he says is his brother. He was obviously harboring those feelings for a while and can’t take those words back.

This is that throw stones and hide your hands music. It sounds good, but it comes from a place of hypocrisy

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its actually not. Cause that's not all he's better than Kendrick at. Matter fact. Kendrick is great with multi's and is more derivative of Eminem style wise than Cole will ever be. He may actually be better than Cole with multis.

You’re right. Kendrick is better with multis

And like you said Kendrick style is waaaayyy more like Eminem’s with a mix of 3stacks to me

Coles flow has gotten a lot better the past 4-5 years though. Cole punches and metaphors used to be cringe but they’ve gotten a lot better though he does slip a weak one in here and there lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You’re right. Kendrick is better with multis

And like you said Kendrick style is waaaayyy more like Eminem’s with a mix of 3stacks to me

Coles flow has gotten a lot better the past 4-5 years though. Cole punches and metaphors used to be cringe but they’ve gotten a lot better though he does slip a weak one in here and there lol
Yea I find it funny that they tried to compare Cole to Eminem when it comes to Kendrick. That's a joke. Lol. Section 80 was Kendrick in his Bone Thugs, Andre 3K and Lil Wayne bag. GKMC was Kendrick in his Andre 3K and Eminem bag. And he's been getting further and further into his Eminem bag since then. As of right now. Cole just drops better verses than Kendrick. He's the better all around lyricist to me.