J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I been saying for a while going back to the come up, his delivery having high energy is what fools a lot of people into thinking he’s better than he is.
if someone high energy delivery add something to a song, then it DOES makes an emcee better. Delivery is part of emceeing.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
nope you ran when they started shooting outside.... NO NO NO, what drake say "follow thru". He is and will forever be the odd man looking in. You don't get to run when you help set shyt off then play this "i would've lost a brother" "I would've won" Take yo bytch ass home at least Drake took his licks... OH this is another SNOOZE classic BTW nikka has rehashed this fukking beat atleast 3 times now!

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
if someone high energy delivery add something to a song, then it DOES makes an emcee better. Delivery is part of emceeing.
I feel we’re talking about two different things.

People are mistaking his delivery for elite lyricism.

His delivery adding to a song shouldn’t have people dumb enough to think they’re hearing top tier bars.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Now I see Drake stans touting this song as some sort of exposal of Kendrick or something that seems to be in Drake’s favor.

You talmbout you don’t want to pick sides but people are using your new song as confirmation that I got fraudulent numbers?

:jbhmm:

Stop Jeffin and just rap.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Actually 2pac is the GOAT to me and I always advocate for his lyricism. Nas is also GOAT to me and he's not big on schemes n shyt like that. U saying it's basic. But yet aint posted shyt that Kendrick has done in the last 5 years that's like that. U nikkas just write shyt off. "Oh it's basic". "Oh it's nothing anyone can do it". Meanwhile ACTUAL emcees appreciate the shyt Cole is doing. Cause guess what? Not only his he's scheming. He's actually saying something along with it. Painting a picture. He wasn't just scheming for the sake of it. That's what makes it dope. Cause it ties into what he's saying. But u nikkas know that. U just move goal posts based on who u fukk wit. I seen nikkas breaking down and going crazy over the most basic Kendrick shyt this whole year. But acting like these bars ain't good enough. Ok. Whatever yall say. Lol

Nobody cares about the bars because so much of it revolves around brag raps, I'm the best, don't fukk with me etc and yet the one time he got into some shyt with a great rapper he popped shyt and apologized. Right now you basically making a "look at the stats" argument about a baller who disappears in the playoffs fam. It's not gonna work.

And you never answered the question about why Cole thought he'd lose a bro because you know this shyt is corny. Only way anyone falls for this is if they simply pretend like Cole didn't drop that diss record. We all heard it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nobody cares about the bars because so much of it revolves around brag raps, I'm the best, don't fukk with me etc and yet the one time he got into some shyt with a great rapper he popped shyt and apologized. Right now you basically making a "look at the stats" argument about a baller who disappears in the playoffs fam. It's not gonna work.

And you never answered the question about why Cole thought he'd lose a bro because you know this shyt is corny. Only way anyone falls for this is if they simply pretend like Cole didn't drop that diss record. We all heard it.
So all he's doing is brag raps? Got it. Plate Of Collard Greens is just brag raps? Got it. As far as him losing a bro? I'm not sure. I don't know their relationship. What i DO KNOW is its clear Kendrick and Drake reached a point of no return. Them nikkas was trying to Me Too eachother.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So all he's doing is brag raps? Got it. Plate Of Collard Greens is just brag raps? Got it. As far as him losing a bro? I'm not sure. I don't know their relationship. What i DO KNOW is its clear Kendrick and Drake reached a point of no return. Them nikkas was trying to Me Too eachother.
No, I don't think Collard Greens was brag raps. But what percentage of Cole verses and/or songs over the last couple years have been brag raps? I'd say a high percentage, over 50%. Most of his raps are about...rap. It's like he was training for something and then the minute he got tested he folded. I know you don't respect that shyt lol.

I agree Kendrick and Drake will never speak again. And you know what....all that shyt about Q allegedly threatening or warning Cole at Dreamville? There were no threats. But I 100% believe Q told him that shyt was personal and had nothing to do with him. And he did what he did on stage from there. But my problem is that it never had shyt to do with Cole! So why did he jump in, in the first place. And now, months later, why is he acting like he's the guy who peeped everything from a mile away. Nah nikka you were trying to throw hands and then realized those nikkas had guns out so you went home. Because it had nothing to do with you.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This site has become literally terrible to talk about rap shyt on when it comes to certain people especially in the last year. People are doing reactions to this song and The Coli is literally on the opposite end of how everyone else is reacting to it.

It's became terrible to talk about rap shyt because the rapper you stan disgraced himself and people rightly called him out for it.

I know it must be hard out there to be a Cole stan but have you ever thought that you don't have to defend him? Just enjoy the music breh.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
But my problem is that it never had shyt to do with Cole! So why did he jump in, in the first place. And now, months later, why is he acting like he's the guy who peeped everything from a mile away. Nah nikka you were trying to throw hands and then realized those nikkas had guns out so you went home. Because it had nothing to do with you.

Aside from giving him an excuse to say what he really thought about his "bro", he also stepped on FPS with the Like That verse.

All the man said to YOU was, I'm on a different tier, everything else was for Drake. He jumped out the window with his intrustive thoughts and saw how crazy he sounded after the fact.

He's like damn...I called HIM boring?

:wtf:

Last edited:

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
Exactly what I been saying. Dude's being fooled by that robotic ass battle rap flow. He's just enunciating on every syllable to fool people into thinking his raps are way better than they really are. The lyrics are basic as fukk.
And ur favorite rapper sounds like mickey mouse. Cole is way better stop being delusional

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
this nikka is easily the best out of the "big 3" in terms of MCing thats it's almost an insult when people try to say they are close or Kendrick is better :mjlol:

the dikkriding is out of this world for both Aubrey and Kenny :gucci:

He's better at stringing multi-syllables together than Kendrick. That's where it stops.

If you think that's the pinnacle of MCing then Eminem must be the GOAT :hubie: