J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
She slept with the nikka who u thought was ya pops. She downgraded to a sucka.

So in this fictional situation, you're calling yourself a sucka? Got damn Gnauze got you zesty groupies all kinds of fukked up in the head :pachaha:

I heard it's gonna be down to 30 degrees this weekend in NYC. You and @Ziggiy better put some extra newspapers in the liners of your oversized Pelle Pelle down jackets so you don't freeze to death walking to Wendy's to work your double shifts :huhldup: :huhldup: :huhldup:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
tantrum-kicking.gif

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
The whole fukkin battle was wack af cause of these internet nikkas. And nikkas like the goofs u let run around this site with impunity. They are in this thread as we speak. Battle was trash. shyt got corporate and corny REAL quick. If u wanna talk about being honest? IDGAF how much "numbers" any of these diss records did. I don't care how big they got. None of that shyt. Both these p*ssy nikkas was just gossiping like bytches with no proof of nothing. So I guess I feel ur sentiment. This song ain't for u. The whole fukkin battle ain't for me. It was corny.
Has it ever been proven eazy dikk smells like ren's shyt?

@KnickstapeCity we may need you to weigh in on this one :jbhmm:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Cole spitting but his perspective is wack.

He backed out, which I respected BUT don't go talking that coulda woulda shyt now.

Also, saying you ain't picking sides but only showing Drake love on the song is kinda weak too. If you really ain't picking sides,show both them dudes love then leave it at that
He showed Kendrick love publicly already. So he felt the need to let Drake know as well there's no hard feelings.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
So in this fictional situation, you're calling yourself a sucka? Got damn Gnauze got you zesty groupies all kinds of fukked up in the head :pachaha:

I heard it's gonna be down to 30 degrees this weekend in NYC. You and @Ziggiy better put some extra newspapers in the liners of your oversized Pelle Pelle down jackets so you don't freeze to death walking to Wendy's to work your double shifts :huhldup: :huhldup: :huhldup:
Nah. She downgraded to a sucka after I threw her to the bushes nikka. Follow me. No wonder u can't comprehend Nas' lyrics.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Nah. She downgraded to a sucka after I threw her to the bushes nikka. Follow me. No wonder u can't comprehend Nas' lyrics.

It's hard to follow a kid with autism and terrible taste in hip-hop. I bet you went to Khelis's yard for a milk shake before she called the cops :pachaha:

Shield & Sword

All Star
Daps
What are u rambling about? My point is he didn't spit any BARS better than what Cole been spittin. He hasn't spit anything this year scheme wise better than this.

"Deep down, I hated Halloween, with all that I have seen
Who needs another way to cause a scream?
Dangerous as the king of pop, how well they spin your block
No moves, minimal, smooth criminals
The whole gang doin' insane amount of lean
.."

I never debated your personal preference at all. Do you comprehend? You clearly favour double entendres and schemes. I'm not mad at that. We're talking music.

I'm just not impressed by a MJ/Scream/King of Pop/Smooth Criminal/lean scheme like you are. I see all the technical shyt in there, you keep highlighting it as if it went over my head. I get it. That's basic level scheming to me. There's more to lyricism. I think Kendrick displayed more over his recent tracks than Cole.

We have a different perspective on lyricism, which is fine.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
I never debated your personal preference at all. Do you comprehend? You clearly favour double entendres and schemes. I'm not mad at that. We're talking music.

I'm just not impressed by a MJ/Scream/King of Pop/Smooth Criminal/lean scheme like you are. I see all the technical shyt in there, you keep highlighting it as if it went over my head. I get it. That's basic level scheming to me. There's more to lyricism. I think Kendrick displayed more over his recent tracks than Cole.

That’s JR Writer type shyt and honestly that might be a slap in a face to JR lol

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
With this being released do you guys think the stigma about him not being able to say he is the best still exists?

For me it does, he will always have the asterisk but this is a hard song.

Man, this nikkas fans want to gaslight people into thinking we don’t comprehend the bullshyt bars he spit about that situation :mjlol:
What bullshyt bars? Cole was spitting like a battle rap mc here. What bars were bullshyt?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

Actually 2pac is the GOAT to me and I always advocate for his lyricism. Nas is also GOAT to me and he's not big on schemes n shyt like that. U saying it's basic. But yet aint posted shyt that Kendrick has done in the last 5 years that's like that. U nikkas just write shyt off. "Oh it's basic". "Oh it's nothing anyone can do it". Meanwhile ACTUAL emcees appreciate the shyt Cole is doing. Cause guess what? Not only his he's scheming. He's actually saying something along with it. Painting a picture. He wasn't just scheming for the sake of it. That's what makes it dope. Cause it ties into what he's saying. But u nikkas know that. U just move goal posts based on who u fukk wit. I seen nikkas breaking down and going crazy over the most basic Kendrick shyt this whole year. But acting like these bars ain't good enough. Ok. Whatever yall say. Lol