J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 61.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 74 38.3%

• Total voters

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
He was basically saying that even IF he won the battle he would've lost a friend. Which is why he said he "couldve" won and not that he "wouldve" won. Context is key here.

If he "wouldn't" have folded, he still "couldn't" have won. The same way if you "wouldn't" have sucked dikk your whole life, you still "couldn't" have been a straight man slurping Gnauze how you do :huhldup:

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was basically saying that even IF he won the battle he would've lost a friend. Which is why he said he "couldve" won and not that he "wouldve" won. Context is key here.
I took the same way you did but I see how someone would take the other way. It literally can mean both things

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If he "wouldn't" have folded, he still "couldn't" have won. The same way if you "wouldn't" have sucked dikk your whole life, you still "couldn't" have been a straight man slurping Gnauze how you do :huhldup:
If I "wouldnt" have fukked ya moms. She wouldn't have birthed a disappointing b*stard such as urself.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
If I "wouldnt" have fukked ya moms. She wouldn't have birthed a disappointing b*stard such as urself.

Your terrible NYC schooling shines through in all your posts, I feel bad picking on you. It was only a matter of time before your simple ass had to resort to Ya Momma jokes. I bet you sleep in your Tims you fukking fakkit don't you :pachaha:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
U being mad disingenuous being an otherwise objective poster. Ever since the beginning of this battle. U dismiss everything not involving Kendrick and big up everything son did. It's damn near a known fact at this point that he was told shyt was bout to get real. He literally said he "back down" in the damn verse. He never said he didn't jump out the window. The verse was basically about how he got sucked into the shyt tryna please the fans. But found out how real shyt was gonna get and backed off because his friendship and intergrity was more important than pleasing a bunch of nobodies online who gonna criticize everything a nikka do anyway. All of a sudden yall sitting up in here acting like yall cant comprehend bars now? Don't understand context and just started listening to rap? Yall nikkas been listening to rap for too long to be acting like this shyt flying over yall head. Why the fukk would he have to get into specifics into who told him what? Why is that a requirement? Did Kendrick or Drake get into who told them all them unverified lies about eachother?

My post had literally nothing to do with Kendrick.

Even arguing Cole was tipped off....again, who cares? You cats talk like someone died behind this sh*t. It was a rap battle, it got messy as rap battles tend to, one side lost. That's it. Cole has spent the entirety of his rap career claiming he's battle ready, a battle happens and he
SkyvOTd.png
"not like this though."

It's incredibly corny. It's doubly corny to explain why. "I got roped into trying to please random people online"....that's who buys his sh*t. He ain't rapping to his family. He ain't free styling in the break room at work. He's a professional rapper, random people online are his fan base. That's exactly who he should be trying to please.

Like I said if you cats like this song
rDpQOao.png
knock yourself out. This sh*t ain't for me.

Fred.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
My post had literally nothing to do with Kendrick.

Even arguing Cole was tipped off....again, who cares? You cats talk like someone died behind this sh*t. It was a rap battle, it got messy as rap battles tend to, one side lost. That's it. Cole has spent the entirety of his rap career claiming he's battle ready, a battle happens and he
SkyvOTd.png
"not like this though."

It's incredibly corny. It's doubly corny to explain why. "I got roped into trying to please random people online"....that's who buys his sh*t. He ain't rapping to his family. He ain't free styling in the break room at work. He's a professional rapper, random people online are his fan base. That's exactly who he should be trying to please.

Like I said if you cats like this song
rDpQOao.png
knock yourself out. This sh*t ain't for me.

Fred.
The whole fukkin battle was wack af cause of these internet nikkas. And nikkas like the goofs u let run around this site with impunity. They are in this thread as we speak. Battle was trash. shyt got corporate and corny REAL quick. If u wanna talk about being honest? IDGAF how much "numbers" any of these diss records did. I don't care how big they got. None of that shyt. Both these p*ssy nikkas was just gossiping like bytches with no proof of nothing. So I guess I feel ur sentiment. This song ain't for u. The whole fukkin battle ain't for me. It was corny.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
never really thought about the analysis-paralysis piece. :ehh:

i cant think of anyone from this big 3's generation who has spent more time telling nikkas "you dont want it" than cole. there are for sure others. but in terms of people casual consumers would hear? no one popped that shyt more than cole.

he literally tried to take over the boogieman lane with that pre-"fatal shooter" feature run.

so how you go from "you don't want it"...
to "i dont want it"...
to "if you think i don't want it you're wrong... i was just being the bigger man... b/c i def could've showed you that YOU don't want it... PS: you don't want it"

FOH. :laff:

Gotdamn that’s exactly how it looks and sounds.

:scusthov:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
never really thought about the analysis-paralysis piece. :ehh:

i cant think of anyone from this big 3's generation who has spent more time telling nikkas "you dont want it" than cole. there are for sure others. but in terms of people casual consumers would hear? no one popped that shyt more than cole.

he literally tried to take over the boogieman lane with that pre-"fatal shooter" feature run.

so how you go from "you don't want it"...
to "i dont want it"...
to "if you think i don't want it you're wrong... i was just being the bigger man... b/c i def could've showed you that YOU don't want it... PS: you don't want it"

FOH. :laff:
nikka said he’d take it on the chin :laff: