J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 61.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 74 38.3%

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Number one. I never said Cole wasn't a bytch for backing out. I've said the shyt a million times. What does that have to do with this track tho? And he didn't say anything like what u just wrote right here. Its either nikkas not looking deep enough into what he said or looking too deep into it. No objectivity whatsoever.

Did Cole not just say that if he had participated he would have lost a bro. Yes or no? Please explain to us what that means, in the context that he released a (wack) diss song that alluded to personal shyt being loaded up in an upcoming clip that never came.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
I honestly don't understand how Cole feels so obligated to protect him and Kendrick's "brotherhood" when they haven't even done any music together in over a decade

Shield & Sword

All Star
Daps
I literally posted an interview where the PLATFORM that interviewed Punch states that it was over the Control verse. Yall nikkas act like them TDE nikkas is above lying.

The myth that was out there, which people have been running with, is that this was about Control. R&B Money is seeking to clarify what happened based on that. Hence the headline. Punch is talking about Cole and Diddy. Cole’s manager more or less said the same thing.

Comprehension is low today. You out here saying all of us are special and you are in the twlight zone. How?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Say what you want but this nikka can rap his ass off :wow:. He still folded tho. Nikka shot the first shot but got out the way:heh:

This. I don’t know why people don’t realize two things can be true. I’m tired of arguing with stans on Twitter.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, as far as the song....

If people enjoy it cool. This sh*t ain't for me. It was cool until the 2nd half....I'm not trying to hear excuses.

None of the sh*t he saying makes any sense. He was the 1st to respond to "Like That" so saying "I knew where it was going" or "it went too far" or "they (let's assume both Drake and Kendrick) were using bots and doing it for social media"....

Dog, stop it. "7 Minute Drill" came out like 2 weeks before "Push Ups" so no, he didn't know any of that beforehand. He's explaining why he bowed out of the beef retroactively even though at that point nothing had happened yet.

This is probably the part where someone says "he was tipped off"....cool. Say that then. Say "I was informed this sh*t was going left, and wasn't with it." Don't act like you're the bigger man when YOU were the first to respond.

I dunno. Like I said, whoever enjoyed this, cool. I liked it until the half way mark then it got embarrassing. This song would be 100x better if he hadn't recorded, released, deleted, and then apologized for a diss record.

Fred.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cole is the one that had bars on first person shooter that Kendrick took offense to. Cole is the one talking about the big 3 and how he felt like Muhumed Ali. There's this weird narrative that Kendrick was more so shooting a Drake when the reality is he was shooting at both of them. I get why Drake would look at him funny but Im glad they still cool. Its a completely different battle if Cole doesn't do that. 7 minute Drill wasn't even a bad song. It was solid actually, but he allowed the loud minority to get to him. Getting on stage and doing what he did is a stain that's never coming off his jacket

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Did Cole not just say that if he had participated he would have lost a bro. Yes or no? Please explain to us what that means, in the context that he released a (wack) diss song that alluded to personal shyt being loaded up in an upcoming clip that never came.
He was basically saying that even IF he won the battle he would've lost a friend. Which is why he said he "couldve" won and not that he "wouldve" won. Context is key here.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If people enjoy it cool. This sh*t ain't for me. It was cool until the 2nd half....I'm not trying to hear excuses.

None of the sh*t he saying makes any sense. He was the 1st to respond to "Like That" so saying "I knew where it was going" or "it went too far" or "they (let's assume both Drake and Kendrick) were using bots and doing it for social media"....

Dog, stop it. "7 Minute Drill" came out like 2 weeks before "Push Ups" so no, he didn't know any of that beforehand. He's explaining why he bowed out of the beef retroactively even though at that point nothing had happened yet.

This is probably the part where someone says "he was tipped off"....cool. Say that then. Say "I was informed this sh*t was going left, and wasn't with it." Don't act like you're the bigger man when YOU were the first to respond.

I dunno. Like I said, whoever enjoyed this, cool. I liked it until the half way mark then it got embarrassing. This song would be 100x better if he hadn't recorded, released, deleted, and then apologized for a diss record.

Fred.

Facts

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
The myth that was out there, which people have been running with, is that this was about Control. R&B Money is seeking to clarify what happened based on that. Hence the headline. Punch is talking about Cole and Diddy. Cole’s manager more or less said the same thing.

Comprehension is low today. You out here saying all of us are special and you are in the twlight zone. How?

i answered his post but i guess he might not have seen it:sas2:

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Fold this fold that, tucking tail, bowing out, p*ssy this p*ssy that...

All I know is JERMAINE COLE is the best doing it, THE fukkING BEST!!!!

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

Fred.

:whoo::whoo::whoo:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Fred.
U being mad disingenuous being an otherwise objective poster. Ever since the beginning of this battle. U dismiss everything not involving Kendrick and big up everything son did. It's damn near a known fact at this point that he was told shyt was bout to get real. He literally said he "back down" in the damn verse. He never said he didn't jump out the window. The verse was basically about how he got sucked into the shyt tryna please the fans. But found out how real shyt was gonna get and backed off because his friendship and intergrity was more important than pleasing a bunch of nobodies online who gonna criticize everything a nikka do anyway. All of a sudden yall sitting up in here acting like yall cant comprehend bars now? Don't understand context and just started listening to rap? Yall nikkas been listening to rap for too long to be acting like this shyt flying over yall head. Why the fukk would he have to get into specifics into who told him what? Why is that a requirement? Did Kendrick or Drake get into who told them all them unverified lies about eachother?