J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 61.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 74 38.3%

• Total voters

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
So you just bringing chaos and fukkery. I respect it :ehh:

boom-alonzo.gif

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
dikkriding ice spice cuz she was hot last year

Ol “I’m still hip” ass nikka :laff:
dikk riding? It was never that deep :mjlol:

Listen man I’m ready to crown Kendrick as the goat fukk it :hubie:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Insulting Nas to big up Kendrick is crazy.

Nothing in that post was Dot related, this is a J. Fold mockery thread :gucci:

But for the millionth time since this board is nothing but simpletons who can't get past 1+1 = 2, I have always thought Kendrick was mid at best and overrated as hell. He's had a steady decline since GKMC, which was dope at the time it dropped but has aged horribly. Every album since has been more :trash:than the last one , especially the Small Steppers :scust:

This beef actually brought the best out of him though. Euphoria is the best track he's ever put out IMO, and NLU was song of the summer :manny:

Last edited:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Eat up nikka.

I would, but in 9 months Nas would write a song about my eating experience that he witnessed through the window and scribbled in his notepad that you would slurp up :umad:

Shield & Sword

All Star
Daps
Point out some good Kendrick double entendre's from this year.

The biggest, most quotable bar of this whole war is a double entendre. The A Minor shyt was funny, witty, in delivery, energy, charisma. That bar was a dagger. Kendrick's set up to that line and the haymaker landed perfectly (I'm not debating the validity of the claims).

The love them to death/YNW Melly line.

B Legit/E-40 bar.

It’s more impressive when you are able to connect all the devices and make it personal en route to the overall narrative. Otherwise what’s the point? It’s not difficult to get rappity rap and throw in hold your L / Joel Embiid lines. And I think he killed Collard Greens.

And to make matters worse, Cole’s own diss said absolutely nothing of note lyrically. We don’t even acknowledge it anymore, just left there like a bad perogi on the plate.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I just don’t see how some could try to downplay something like Euphoria or 6:16 in LA and gas what Cole been doing up and then call everybody else dikkriders

Exactly this. Cole was on a heater with his features the last 2+ years, but once he transformed into J. Fold everything he been saying turned funny in the light. And now this nonsense copping more pleas :francis:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The biggest, most quotable bar of this whole war is a double entendre. The A Minor shyt was funny, witty, in delivery, energy, charisma. That bar was a dagger. Kendrick's set up to that line and the haymaker landed perfectly (I'm not debating the validity of the claims).

The love them to death/YNW Melly line.

B Legit/E-40 bar.

It’s more impressive when you are able to connect all the devices and make it personal en route to the overall narrative. Otherwise what’s the point? It’s not difficult to get rappity rap and throw in hold your L / Joel Embiid lines. And I think he killed Collard Greens.

And to make matters worse, Cole’s own diss said absolutely nothing of note lyrically. We don’t even acknowledge it anymore, just left there like a bad perogi on the plate.
What are u rambling about? My point is he didn't spit any BARS better than what Cole been spittin. He hasn't spit anything this year scheme wise better than this.

"Deep down, I hated Halloween, with all that I have seen
Who needs another way to cause a scream?
Dangerous as the king of pop, how well they spin your block
No moves, minimal, smooth criminals
The whole gang doin' insane amount of lean
.."