J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 61.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 74 38.3%

• Total voters

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Arguably what he said was worse: he's lamenting a battle that went too far while simutaneously bragging that if he had participated he would have...gone too far as well.
Number one. I never said Cole wasn't a bytch for backing out. I've said the shyt a million times. What does that have to do with this track tho? And he didn't say anything like what u just wrote right here. Its either nikkas not looking deep enough into what he said or looking too deep into it. No objectivity whatsoever.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
So upon quick research, to clarify:

Punch TDE says it wasn't over Kendrick:

Ib, Cole's manager, says it wasn't over Kendrick:

That version should be debunked but I welcome any further info.

I literally posted an interview where the PLATFORM that interviewed Punch states that it was over the Control verse. Yall nikkas act like them TDE nikkas is above lying.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
That shyt was basic and he got that shyt from Twitter taking points

Jesus :mjlol:

The end rhymes were basic, the scheme is shyt that’s been said about Drake for years, only thing he did was add some historical context for two lines to set it up but it’s nothing crazy

Just say you like Kendrick’s marketing and what he’s supposed to symbolize more than Cole.
Bro I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone on this site at this point. Lol.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
I literally posted an interview where the PLATFORM that interviewed Punch states that it was over the Control verse. Yall nikkas act like them TDE nikkas is above lying.

me & i believe it was @hex spoke on this a few weeks ago

you posted minute long clip. that is taken out of context
what punch is talking about is Cole & Diddy

kendrick & tde is just watching whats going on

there a 5 minute video of that clip you posted. It had nothing to do with kendrick

kendrick & cole were having a convo before that incident. and then puff ran up on cole and tried pressing him. Cole & Puffy were already arguing about some other shyt before tde walked in the club

point isCole swang on diddy then emory swung on cole but emory didnt know it was cole

none of this involved kendrick or the control verse

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This beef got him some play

I’m not sit here and lie say nikkas out here riding round to King Kunta

U wanna be delusional have at it

He has his fans that listen to him but in a culturally relative wider hip hop sense his shyt doesn’t get play like that since GKMC
Damn doesn’t get play? :mjlol: You always act like you got the pulse of the youth or know what people are listening to when you probably in your 30s or close to it and spend all your time on the coli.

Stop it it’s disgusting. Get off Kendrick’s dikk.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Someone help me understand.
Was Kendrick’s initial shots at Drake and Cole friendly competition?

If so, why is Cole talking like he couldn't have allowed Kendrick and Drake to get their shyt off and then resumed afterward?

If Cole and Kendrick are cool then I assume Kendrick would’ve kept it respectful.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Damn doesn’t get play? :mjlol: You always act like you got the pulse of the youth or know what people are listening to when you probably in your 30s or close to it and spend all your time on the coli.

Stop it it’s disgusting. Get off Kendrick’s dikk.
Nah.

And I’m not 30 yet :umad:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Number one. I never said Cole wasn't a bytch for backing out. I've said the shyt a million times. What does that have to do with this track tho? And he didn't say anything like what u just wrote right here. Its either nikkas not looking deep enough into what he said or looking too deep into it. No objectivity whatsoever.

You're a self admitted Nas stan, so you're 25+ years deep of pretending fake deep bars are god body. Of course you rock with J. Fold :huhldup:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Someone help me understand.
Was Kendrick’s initial shots at Drake and Cole friendly competition?

If so, why is Cole talking like he couldn't have allowed Kendrick and Drake to get their shyt off and then resumed afterward?

If Cole and Kendrick are cool then I assume Kendrick would’ve kept it respectful.
That's what I'm saying, hell even in Euphoria after Drake insinuated Dot's chick was fukking the bodyguard, he still told him to keep it a friendly fade.