J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 61.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 74 38.3%

• Total voters

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Like Busta Rhymes said, Cole only sounds good when other rappers ain't dropping at the same time. If they do, you forget the dude even exists.

Rapping about the same stuff in every song. Sounds like a non-skilled version of Pusha-T

ive never looked at it like that:ohhh:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Tracks already got 1.2 million views :mjlol: so much for "losing his fanbase" because internet chat board posters didn't like his decision to not beef. Goofy ass internet nikkas always think they are more important in the grand scheme than they ever actually are in reality. Lmao

kendrick got 5mill in less than 5 hours

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Tracks already got 1.2 million views :mjlol: so much for "losing his fanbase" because internet chat board posters didn't like his decision to not beef. Goofy ass internet nikkas always think they are more important in the grand scheme than they ever actually are in reality. Lmao

You live in a world where internet views are still real/reliable? :gucci:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
that second verse is nothing but Grown Man bars

"I learned long ago that you can't please them all and it hurts tryin"

"I can see hate in both of your eyes but the Thirds blind" (Third eye) "So you search lines , but you struggle to find which explains the puzzled look on the dull faces the words find"

"they instigate the fukkery because its profitable . I pulled the plug because I seen where that was about to go, they want blood they want cliques to make they pockets grow . I wouldn't have lost a battle dawg I woulda lost a bro"

:wow:

Cole's pen never fold
So corny

Overpss

Pro
Daps
Thats the numbers his "peers" pull after only 1 hour

Shield & Sword

All Star
Daps
Punch confirmed the fight wasn’t about Kendrick at all. Cole and Diddy had been in an argument BEFORE Kendrick and Punch got there and Diddy continued the argument after each of them separately had spoken to Kendrick. Diddy threatened to cut Cole with a broken beer bottle and Cole responded by punching him in the face and they got into a tussle. Thats sounds like one man defending himself after another man threatened his life, not some “protection” shyt.
So upon quick research, to clarify:

Punch TDE says it wasn't over Kendrick:

Ib, Cole's manager, says it wasn't over Kendrick:

That version should be debunked but I welcome any further info.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
kendrick got 5mill in less than 5 hours

Bots be like that.

And you a goofy for saying he has no good albums.

4YEO is a classic. Forest Hills is good too.

Off-Season, FNL and Warm Up are dope projects.

nikkas in here talking bout not even a top 20 track released this week :mjlol: Y'all the most pathetic stan base in all of music.