J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
"Deep down, I hated Halloween, with all that I have seen
Who needs another way to cause a scream?
Dangerous as the king of pop, how well they spin your block
No moves, minimal, smooth criminals
The whole gang doin' insane amount of lean.."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
That one line from dot way deeper than all of that :mjlol:

Cohesive entendres will always be more impressive than random similies and allusions :russell:

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very dope track. I think Cole will drop the best album between the three of them for sure.
Kendrick is dropping universally acclaimed albums all the time...albums that are objectively critic-proof because of how flawless they are from a pure quality angle. Cole doesn't have it in him to even make a good project lol. The man doesn't even comprehend complex musical ideas. Don't even try to compare them, Kendrick is recognized as one of the very best musicians for legitimate reasons. Very few artists are seeing him as far as albums go.

It's like comparing Adam Levine to Prince, or Justin Bieber to George Clinton...

Overpss

Pro
Daps
You know whats funny? you could have the argument it's not even a top 20 track released THIS week:snoop:

Thats how forgettable he has become

Overpss

Pro
Daps
Someone really needs to teach Cole how to flow when alt keys are being used, you can't possibly be this bad at rapping :why:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Technically very weak, as usual from Cole.

And he proves once again why he's the worst out of the big 3 not even sure if he deserves to be in that top 3

I don't think Cole even deserves to be a dbz character. No good album under the belt, mediocre lyrically (like joe budden said), and musically very limited

1 mic statut lol

It's kinda crazy how we put this nikka in the big 3 "by default", just because he was the 3rd biggest rapper of the new gen.

jheez this nikka has no rapping skills :what:

At this point even Drake would win a battle against JCole

That's a pretty bad track, but for Splitz' low standards I'm sure it sounds good to his ears

Kendrick is dropping universally acclaimed albums all the time...albums that are objectively critic-proof because of how flawless they are from a pure quality angle. Cole doesn't have it in him to even make a good project lol. The man doesn't even comprehend complex musical ideas. Don't even try to compare them, Kendrick is recognized as one of the very best musicians for legitimate reasons. Very few artists are seeing him as far as albums go.

It's like comparing Adam Levine to Prince, or Justin Bieber to George Clinton...

since the age of fourteen, jermaine is no king
if that means I gotta dig up dirt and pay the whole team
of algorithm bot nikkas just to sway the whole thing

:scust:

been shytting on drake stans for months, but one of the corniest parts of the battle is definitely these weird ass bot farms. at least make it more obvious idiot(s) :dead:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt these bot goofs entered the thread. Lol. I fukkin hate this site now. Lmao.
Anything they don’t think Kendrick would like they automatically start hating. Meanwhile Kendrick won’t even give them an IG post to look at, let alone a song to listen to