J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

Shield & Sword

All Star
Daps
So. What's wrong with it? Explain.

There's nothing wrong with it. You said "Just say you ain't get the bars. Lol." as if it flew over heads if you don't think it's good. You're not the only one who gets bars.

I'm not impressed with that Benjamin Button and Amazon Prime bar, maybe you are which is fine. Double entendres aren't inherently good.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
There's nothing wrong with it. You said "Just say you ain't get the bars. Lol." as if it flew over heads if you don't think it's good. You're not the only one who gets bars.

I'm not impressed with that Benjamin Button and Amazon Prime bar, maybe you are which is fine. Double entendres aren't inherently good.
Point out some good Kendrick double entendre's from this year.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

Now it’s “but but but Cole threw the first shot” and now it’s “Kendrick was t dissin Cole like that” LMAO The flip flopping to push narratives is hilarious. Damn near everyone and they momma was saying Kendrick dissed Cole and wanted Cole to respond. The instigating was at a fevers pitch. Don’t switch up now

I'm only being honest about shyt I said on here. I never said Kendrick was dissing Cole beyond the big 3 sub. Anyone with a brain who heard that verse knew it was multiple shots at Drake.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
"fukk a Phantom, I like to buy yachts when I get the fever" >>>>>>
"Deep down, I hated Halloween, with all that I have seen
Who needs another way to cause a scream?
Dangerous as the king of pop, how well they spin your block
No moves, minimal, smooth criminals
The whole gang doin' insane amount of lean.."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MINT

All Star
Daps
It's kinda crazy how we put this nikka in the big 3 "by default", just because he was the 3rd biggest rapper of the new gen.

jheez this nikka has no rapping skills :what: