J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You are making stuff up I never said Drake wanted Cole to ride for him but not riding for someone doesn’t mean letting OPPs use you against me. Daylyt tweeted several times during and after the beef that Cole was dissing Drake on songs . The Narratives get set against Drake Now Cole doesn’t have to care and could keep it moving based on how his and Drake relationship is , if they are actually boys or just work colleagues . Based on this song they We’re more than work colleagues and so based on that could see Drake looking at Cole like really breh especially when he was quick to clear up the Kendrick shyt but was mum for months when people thought he did cole foul

Daylyt is a troll. Thats literally his claim to fame. Acknowledging him at all be you Drake, Kendrick or Cole is just feeding him.

And the “Did Cole foul” shyt is just a bar in a battle. For the record, I don’t think anybody did Cole foul in this situation except Cole himself by even releasing 7 Minute Drill when he knew in his heart he didn’t want it with Dot. Drake in no way did Cole foul nor did Kendrick. Cole growled like a wolf for two years and then whined like a pup when shyt got real. He’s gotta live with that.

My issue with Drake and Cole is that when it comes to this particular battle their both hypocrites trying to have it both ways. Drake wants to be a benevolent King whose friends with everyone and just gifted them hit songs out of the goodness of his heart while fukking their girls and throwing sneak disses and publicly wonders why his “friends” hate his guts.

Cole wants to be the Super Saiyan Vegeta of this rap shyt going around challenging any and all to step forth and try his might and then folds and cops to friendship and brotherhood when one of the only rappers whose been put squarely above him amongst their generation of rappers smacks him back and says “lets go”. He’s not Vegeta. He’s not even Goku. He’s Yaijarobe, who’d rather be friends with everybody and sing kumbaya.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Benjamin Button, Cole flows reverse time
To find deliveries good as mine, you gotta search primes

facepalm-picard.gif

:dead: This was my cue to cut this shyt entirely off. Like okay...how can I be a Christian and level headed about Cole without shytting on him....

He's the type of dude that means well and quite frankly would be a good gospel rapper. The tough guy, middle man, wise man type of raps just kills the vibe of his entire aura of being a square that played BBall in school. Like you expect me to believe that you are the big 3 with basic ass bars like this. Drake at least has the melodies, and we already know Kenny is the bar for bar dude.

But this shyt right here :why:

Dude you are a visitor of the big 2 :francis: . Dude had the opportunity to show his worth during the beef, but his spirit said otherwise further proves he was not bout it to begin with. You all ten toes in the game and you refuse to fukking dance :why: . Yet, dropping this plain subway sandwich expecting heads to eat the shyt and be fulfilled :why:

Boy boo :camby:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Told that little man with the size 7's not to lie on his name :wow:

Lots of bars from his tracks have aged terribly tbh.

Yo, Drake, you a paedophile! Your crew too!

Ay, Dre, I know you was in them 16 year old guts when you were 22 but wanna come out and call Drake a paedophile with me? Do it for LA, cuh.

"The industry can hate me, fukk 'em all and they mama"

What's that? More Grammy nominations and playing the Super Bowl? Yes please :blessed:

"Dear baby girl, I'm sorry that your father not active inside your world"

:dead: :dead:
Ima pass his body off like John Stockton :gladbron:

Kendrick been coasting lyrically for a minute :mjlol:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Daylyt is a troll. Thats literally his claim to fame. Acknowledging him at all be you Drake, Kendrick or Cole is just feeding him.

And the “Did Cole foul” shyt is just a bar in a battle. For the record, I don’t think anybody did Cole foul in this situation except Cole himself by even releasing 7 Minute Drill when he knew in his heart he didn’t want it with Dot. Drake in no way did Cole foul nor did Kendrick. Cole growled like a wolf for two years and then whined like a pup when shyt got real. He’s gotta live with that.

My issue with Drake and Cole is that when it comes to this particular battle their both hypocrites trying to have it both ways. Drake wants to be a benevolent King whose friends with everyone and just gifted them hit songs out of the goodness of his heart while fukking their girls and throwing sneak disses and publicly wonders why his “friends” hate his guts.

Cole wants to be the Super Saiyan Vegeta of this rap shyt going around challenging any and all to step forth and try his might and then folds and cops to friendship and brotherhood when one of the only rappers whose been put squarely above him amongst their generation of rappers smacks him back and says “lets go”. He’s not Vegeta. He’s not even Goku. He’s Krillin, who’d rather be friends with everybody and sing kumbaya.
Nah breh

Put some respect on krillin name. He was the first mf to hop in a fight even when unmatched and the last to leave

Fold kibito kai status :scust:

Shield & Sword

All Star
Daps
U literally posted those rhymes out of the context of the verse and laughed at them like there was something wrong with them. What am I missing here?

So you came in here calling people 'feminine, girls, special' but made up some shyt in your head? Imagine that.

I never said he can't rap. Cole can rap, multi well. Some entendres sprinkled in there, introspection. I'm not here to downplay his skill level. But I have a different standard for what I call the best rapper.

Uh, prayer hands for the land where they sprayin' pellets
And turning your mans to an angelic
Being and freeing him from this crammed, hellish hole
The weather's cold from jealous souls that fanned fellas
I danced as well as Chris Breezy when the bullets start strayin' careless
I won't let him Swiss cheese me, got plans that I can't fail at
Seen plenty bodies trembling, resembling Cam Reddish
So full of potential, but never given a real chance to develop
My head envelops the pen, these ain't fan letters I craft
His album dropped, it was trash
I litter it like I can't spell it
Is you a demon or is that demeanor for the 'Gram? Tell us
They plead the fifth, I'm seeing hints of a trans fella
In cancel culture's vicinity, he's no killer, trust me
Beneath his chosen identity, there is still a p*ssy, period

Are you impressed? I'm not. I can see all the technical shyt in there. It's still a bunch of nothing.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So you came in here calling people 'feminine, girls, special' but made up some shyt in your head? Imagine that.

I never said he can't rap. Cole can rap, multi well. Some entendres sprinkled in there, introspection. I'm not here to downplay his skill level. But I have a different standard for what I call the best rapper.

Uh, prayer hands for the land where they sprayin' pellets
And turning your mans to an angelic
Being and freeing him from this crammed, hellish hole
The weather's cold from jealous souls that fanned fellas
I danced as well as Chris Breezy when the bullets start strayin' careless
I won't let him Swiss cheese me, got plans that I can't fail at
Seen plenty bodies trembling, resembling Cam Reddish
So full of potential, but never given a real chance to develop
My head envelops the pen, these ain't fan letters I craft
His album dropped, it was trash
I litter it like I can't spell it
Is you a demon or is that demeanor for the 'Gram? Tell us
They plead the fifth, I'm seeing hints of a trans fella
In cancel culture's vicinity, he's no killer, trust me
Beneath his chosen identity, there is still a p*ssy, period

Are you impressed? I'm not. I can see all the technical shyt in there. It's still a bunch of nothing.
I dont think Cole is the best rapper. I think he's the best out of "the big 3". Everyone on here knows who I think is the best rapper. That's Nas.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of those songs was recorded before the beef tho brodie. Mad of the industry jumped out the window shytting on Drake I'm pretty sure Cole didn't expect that. As far as his song with ASAP. Like I said. Drake called him p*ssy in front of the whole world. So it is what it is. But right now. He's letting Drake know there's no hard feelings. And Drake seems to accept it.
You keep arguing with me as if I was making the argument Drake was mad . I am responding to @Ziggiy who said Drake was mad because Cole didn’t act like a shield or gang up on Kendrick with him and if not then he had no reason to be look at Cole funny . I’m glad they aren’t fallen out but it wouldn’t have been shocking to them see keeping each other at some kind of distance if that’s how it went .

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You keep arguing with me as if I was making the argument Drake was mad . I am responding to @Ziggiy who said Drake was mad because Cole didn’t act like a shield or gang up on Kendrick with him and if not then he had no reason to be look at Cole funny . I’m glad they aren’t fallen out but it wouldn’t have been shocking to them see keeping each other at some kind of distance if that’s how it went .
I feel u.