J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I would pick Cole for a 16 over Kendrick, any day. And I would pick Kendrick over Cole for an album (or a song), any day.

I don't like the vocal samples in this shyt but Cole did his thing. He's rapped over this sample before right?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
definitely not true . But how Cole left the beef de Benefited Kendrick and helped with the narrative vs Drake .especially when Kendrick says you did Cole foul !! Then Cole said nothing but was on red leather on part 2 of the we hate Drake album , he on a Rocky song where he disses Drake , he keeps linking up with tde affiliate who disses Drake and we’d implying during abs after the battle that Cole had picked a side and was dissing Drake . Cole said nothing then on Drake behalf . It looks a way
Drake doesn't feel a way and even liked this song. But I feel where u coming from. Only for the ASAP shyt. But Drake DID call him p*ssy on record. So there's that.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Then that makes Cole look even worse to be honest.

Any true fan of Cole better WISH that Cole and Kendrick are thick as thieves the way Cole bent that knee. In rap mutual respect isn’t near enough to explain what Cole did and the absolute hypocrisy he’s shown.
Cole embarrassingly folded , he's a hypocrite, and Kendrick won :hubie:
even I can admit that a fan
it is what it is

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
GGdM_gUXIAA0nyt.jpg