J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
"I could've won but I would've lost a bro.."

Translation:
"Even if I won i would've lost something in the process.."

Its literally that simple.

He put out a record. It was mid at best. Then he folded. Nothing in what actually happened even remotely points to him having a chance of winning if he wouldn't have folded, but we'll never know. But why even say any of this, its pointless? If Drake wasn't a piece a shyt, he'd be a great guy. If Kendrick was born a foot taller, he wouldn't be a midget. You can say anything could or would have been different but it means absolutely nothing :francis:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
nikka why u bringing up shyt from 10 years ago? I said what verse THIS YEAR has Kendrick spit better than them shyts. I CLEARLY been saying Kendrick ain't been spitting better verses than Cole since like a decade ago. Don't tell me what the fukk I understand and don't understand when it comes to this emcee shyt nikka. I'm an emcee myself and I'm NICE nikka.
I thought referencing could contextually help you but I see I have to be simple and break it down. I understand now why you feel J Cole is this god MC rapper.

The reason why Kendrick’s raps from over 10 years ago were brought up was because Kendrick 10 years ago was doing this style of rapping and much better.

I just explained why 6:16 in LA is better than those two songs you listed so it would be evident that I think that song is better than anything J Cole released lyrically this year.

If you gotta tell me you nice, you really not, something once again you have in common with J Cole. Starting to see the parallels.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Benjamin Button, Cole flows reverse time
To find deliveries good as mine, you gotta search primes

facepalm-picard.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ll
Drake doesn't feel a way and even liked this song. But I feel where u coming from. Only for the ASAP shyt. But Drake DID call him p*ssy on record. So there's that.
I know he liked the song . I’m responding. To. The Drake was only mad he couldn’t use Cole as a shield argument . I was saying that Drake would’ve had reasons to be feel a say towards Cole . And also the narrative didn’t just come from the media his moves post beef looked like he was picking a side

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
ll

I know he liked the song . I’m responding. To. The Drake was only mad he couldn’t use Cole as a shield argument . I was saying that Drake would’ve had reasons to be feel a say towards Cole . And also the narrative didn’t just come from the media his moves post beef looked like he was picking a side

Its been confirmed that all of the songs that Cole was on that were Drake’s “Opps” were recorded before the beef popped off. If Drake expected Cole to mess up his own bag and relationships with these artists by taking pre-beef recorded verses back just to ride with him then Drake is insane.

Like I said. I don’t see any reason for Drake to be mad at Cole whatsoever. Drake’s own artists didn’t even ride for him. Lil Wayne didn’t ride for him. Nicki Minaj didn’t ride for him. But Cole was supposed too? In WHAT world?!!?

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Told that little man with the size 7's not to lie on his name :wow:

Lots of bars from his tracks have aged terribly tbh.

Yo, Drake, you a paedophile! Your crew too!

Ay, Dre, I know you was in them 16 year old guts when you were 22 but wanna come out and call Drake a paedophile with me? Do it for LA, cuh.

"The industry can hate me, fukk 'em all and they mama"

What's that? More Grammy nominations and playing the Super Bowl? Yes please :blessed:

"Dear baby girl, I'm sorry that your father not active inside your world"

:dead: :dead:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its been confirmed that all of the songs that Cole was on that were Drake’s “Opps” were recorded before the beef popped off. If Drake expected Cole to mess up his own bag and relationships with these artists by taking pre-beef recorded verses back just to ride with him then Drake is insane.

Like I said. I don’t see any reason for Drake to be mad at Cole whatsoever. Drake’s own artists didn’t even ride for him. Lil Wayne didn’t ride for him. Nicki Minaj didn’t ride for him. But Cole was supposed too? In WHAT worldIt wasn’t confirmed by Cole and if he cared he could have not cleared his verses especially the asap song . And he can tell Daylyt to stop trolling about the Drake and him situation. Yiu hate Drake so stop action like you’re going to say anything. Rmeotely positvoe

Like I said. I don’t see any reason for Drake to be mad at Cole whatsoever. Drake’s own artists didn’t even ride for him. Lil Wayne didn’t ride for him. Nicki Minaj didn’t ride for him. But Cole was supposed too? In WHAT world?!!?
You are making stuff up I never said Drake wanted Cole to ride for him but not riding for someone doesn’t mean letting OPPs use you against me. Daylyt tweeted several times during and after the beef that Cole was dissing Drake on songs . The Narratives get set against Drake Now Cole doesn’t have to care and could keep it moving based on how his and Drake relationship is , if they are actually boys or just work colleagues . Based on this song they We’re more than work colleagues and so based on that could see Drake looking at Cole like really breh especially when he was quick to clear up the Kendrick shyt but was mum for months when people thought he did cole foul

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Told that little man with the size 7's not to lie on his name :wow:

Lots of bars from his tracks have aged terribly tbh.

Yo, Drake, you a paedophile! Your crew too!

Ay, Dre, I know you was in them 16 year old guts when you were 22 but wanna come out and call Drake a paedophile with me? Do it for LA, cuh.

"The industry can hate me, fukk 'em all and they mama"

What's that? More Grammy nominations and playing the Super Bowl? Yes please :blessed:

"Dear baby girl, I'm sorry that your father not active inside your world"

:dead: :dead:

:umad:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I thought referencing could contextually help you but I see I have to be simple and break it down. I understand now why you feel J Cole is this god MC rapper.

The reason why Kendrick’s raps from over 10 years ago were brought up was because Kendrick 10 years ago was doing this style of rapping and much better.

I just explained why 6:16 in LA is better than those two songs you listed so it would be evident that I think that song is better than anything J Cole released lyrically this year.

If you gotta tell me you nice, you really not, something once again you have in common with J Cole. Starting to see the parallels.
Let's get it straight. Kendrick wasn't doing this style of rapping and not better. Rigamortis is nothing like the verses that was spit. Yall nikkas need to stop dikkriding and have a real conversation. If u LIKE the Rigamortis rhymes style more. That's cool. Kendrick bodied that. But THAT ain't THIS. At all. I dont think Cole is a God tier rapper. It's clear u think Kendrick is tho. My favorite rapper is Nas. Who's better than both. I'm pointing out that Cole is rapping better than Kendrick right now. It's that simple.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
ll

Alot of those songs was recorded before the beef tho brodie. Mad of the industry jumped out the window shytting on Drake I'm pretty sure Cole didn't expect that. As far as his song with ASAP. Like I said. Drake called him p*ssy in front of the whole world. So it is what it is. But right now. He's letting Drake know there's no hard feelings. And Drake seems to accept it.