J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think he expected to use Cole as a shield. But I genuinely think based off what Mal has said that he lost respect for Cole because he bowed out. I would look at dude sideways if I’m going to battle with 5-10 cats and one cat has you shook.
That second verse was directed at many, Mal and Rory included. Recently they’ve been pushing a narrative that Cole chose a side by doing songs with TDE affiliate Daylyt (recorderd before the battle was even featured on MDL), FutureMetro( recorded before the beef) and ASAP (recorded before the beef)

The main issue that Drake Stan’s have at Cole is because he didn’t fight Drakes battle for him.

The main issue that Dot stans have for Cole is, he’s just been rapping better than him and everyone knows it.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
So 6:16 in LA. Is better lyrically than his verse on Pi and Plate Of Collard Greens? fukk outta here.
Pi and Collard Greens not even better than ADHD or Rigamortis and that’s from 10 years ago.

The shyt that Cole is doing now, Kendrick BEEN doing 15 years ago.

You’re impressed by basic syllabic rhyming with nothing behind them.

Cole lacks visual imagery & word structure when he rhymes, so yes a song where Kendrick visually uses third person metaphors, religious imagery to convey a story is much better than whatever Cole released and will release.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Majid Jordan and DVSN have legit careers tho especially Majid

Which one of their albums went platinum?

Kendrick got 5 multi-platinum albums but somehow someway Drake fans attribute them going on tour together way back in 2012 with Kendrick’s otherworldly success.

Cole is the ONLY rapper to have three straight albums go multiplatinum with zero features but let Drake fans tell it In The Morning was the launching pad for Cole’s relevancy.

Migos, Ross, Asap, The Weeknd, all have gold-platinum albums that Drake has nothing to do with but because Drake hopped on a few of their songs while they were on the come up his magic touch made their careers.

So where is the midas touch for Majid Jordan and DVSN? He gifted the above oh so much why not his own artists? Hell Kendrick got his cousin a platinum plaque and a Grammy. Naomi Sharon can’t even get a Juno Award.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Pi and Collard Greens not even better than ADHD or Rigamortis and that’s from 10 years ago.

The shyt that Cole is doing now, Kendrick BEEN doing 15 years ago.

You’re impressed by basic syllabic rhyming with nothing behind them.

Cole lacks visual imagery & word structure when he rhymes, so yes a song where Kendrick visually uses third person metaphors, religious imagery to convey a story is much better than whatever Cole released and will release.
nikka why u bringing up shyt from 10 years ago? I said what verse THIS YEAR has Kendrick spit better than them shyts. I CLEARLY been saying Kendrick ain't been spitting better verses than Cole since like a decade ago. Don't tell me what the fukk I understand and don't understand when it comes to this emcee shyt nikka. I'm an emcee myself and I'm NICE nikka.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Which one of their albums went platinum?

Kendrick got 5 multi-platinum albums but somehow someway Drake fans attribute them going on tour together way back in 2012 with Kendrick’s otherworldly success.

Cole is the ONLY rapper to have three straight albums go multiplatinum with zero features but let Drake fans tell it In The Morning was the launching pad for Cole’s relevancy.

Migos, Ross, Asap, The Weeknd, all have gold-platinum albums that Drake has nothing to do with but because Drake hopped on a few of their songs while they were on the come up his magic touch made their careers.

So where is the midas touch for Majid Jordan and DVSN? He gifted the above oh so much why not his own artists? Hell Kendrick got his cousin a platinum plaque and a Grammy. Naomi Sharon can’t even get a Juno Award.

You are clearly on the spectrum with your Nas slurping, but you can't be serious with this comparison. Nobody can say for sure that Dot would or would not have blown up like he did without Drake's help. But there are TONS of talented rappers that never make it because they don't catch a break, so its ridiculous to say he DEFINITELY would be where he is now without that help.

And why on earth are you including ASAP in with the other's? He never has and never will be a Superstar. Outside of the Drake and others assisted fukking Problems, what's his biggest song? Goldie? In 100 years - IF he's remembered at all - it will be as Rihanna's baby daddy or as a fashionista, but not for his mid ass raps:mjlol:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
nikka why u bringing up shyt from 10 years ago? I said what verse THIS YEAR has Kendrick spit better than them shyts. I CLEARLY been saying Kendrick ain't been spitting better verses than Cole since like a decade ago. Don't tell me what the fukk I understand and don't understand when it comes to this emcee shyt nikka. I'm an emcee myself and I'm NICE nikka.

verse 2 on NLU>>>
the verse after the beat drop on Euphoria>>>

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is it here...
definitely not true . But how Cole left the beef de Benefited Kendrick and helped with the narrative vs Drake .especially when Kendrick says you did Cole foul !! Then Cole said nothing but was on red leather on part 2 of the we hate Drake album , he on a Rocky song where he disses Drake , he keeps linking up with tde affiliate who disses Drake and we’d implying during abs after the battle that Cole had picked a side and was dissing Drake . Cole said nothing then on Drake behalf . It looks a way