J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I couldn't really tell you if this is nice or not because everytime he spit one of those rhymes about being the dopest MC, I just kinda :martin: .

It's like he's tryna prove he's the nicest but that ship has kinda sailed. I wasn't that big of a fan outside of his features anyway, so I have no desire to give this another play or listen to his album.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I don't understand why people are mad at Cole leaving early from a beef that got real messy. :francis:

One man called another a wife beater, and the other called him a pedophile. It sounded like real hate between both parties, but somehow J Cole is at fault?

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont have a problem with cole stepping aside. he clearly made the right choice for himself, and the relationships that were important to him. but he's gotta take what comes with his decision, and some of the bars on this sure make it seem like he doesn't understand that.

you dont get to tap out and then go back to throwing passive aggressive subliminals. or talking about what you would've done. or why unnamed people did what they did and imply those actions are superficial/hollow/beneath you. i know that's a classic cole move, but it aint hitting for me.

you wanna talk about why you did what you did? cool. but the "no one can fukk with me" bars are never gonna hit the same after you dropped a mid-ass diss and then bent the knee. doesn't matter what the reason was.