J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Exactly what I been saying. Dude's being fooled by that robotic ass battle rap flow. He's just enunciating on every syllable to fool people into thinking his raps are way better than they really are. The lyrics are basic as fukk.
I been saying for a while going back to the come up, his delivery having high energy is what fools a lot of people into thinking he’s better than he is. Super surface level as a lyricist lmao.

And this is coming from someone who was a super Stan from the Warm Up days & bought 3 copies of Sideline Story first day it came out.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick should roast both for the fukk of it :manny:
The only thing he can do is dig up dirt and buy bots like Cole said. Both of which were proven to be true.:yeshrug: That’s why “Watch The Party Die” was a dud; he didn’t have anything salacious to feed people.

The narrative of Kendrick being jealous and bitter towards Drake and Cole is something Kendrick can’t even deny because he’s admitted to it multiple times :yeshrug:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I aint trying to hear this shyt. Either you built for this shyt or you not. Can't pop off talking shyt all these years and then when you get called to the square you coppin pleas like you on The First 48 confessing how scared you were and how out of character and your spirit aint right. He been pump faking this whole time and can't respect it. You can't unring a bell and he rung the shyt hard (pause)

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ: Man look…I‘ve been a fan of Cole since The Come Up. And this was a dope song and all. But it’s crazy hearing bruh say "I wouldn't have lost the battle." After dropping a weak ass diss, removing the diss, and then apologizing to the man you’d diss. Is crazy and I’m not saying that Cole. Can’t talk his shyt I encourage it lol. But you can keep that would’ve could’ve should’ve bs to yourself lol.
original-1558032747-921b58b58286369108d12f7a6e9a4414.png

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This feels sorry for Cole stuff I'm seeing on Twitter and here is fukking embarrassing man

And the so called fence rider in here is blatant as shyt. You worse than the stand on either side

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The only thing he can do is dig up dirt and buy bots like Cole said. Both of which were proven to be true.:yeshrug: That’s why “Watch The Party Die” was a dud; he didn’t have anything salacious to feed people.

The narrative of Kendrick being jealous and bitter towards Drake and Cole is something Kendrick can’t even deny because he’s admitted to it multiple times :yeshrug:

Cole can’t take the heat in the midst of beef. shyt like this gonna make me listen to old diss songs again.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt this part too.

Cole a fake motherfukker lmao holy shyt
Yup this is what made it look like he was beefing . He on the future album, he linking with Rocky on a song where he took shots at Drake , he linking with daylyt who trolls and shyts on Drake during the battle and after and is a tde affiliate. He hasn’t mentioned Drake and he let it stand that line from euphoria that Drake did him foul