J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't ya boy Ak already say the streams were real and he Drake's biggest fan and supporter.
No he said he used bot’s , he constantly says it he says that Kendrick / pglang uses the best team of soxial media marketing team which is who makes sure negative Drake stories we’re getting pushed or any positive Kendrick mention from ak was getting pushed . He constantly says they used 350,000 to farm clips of his reaction to make Drake look bad . He doesn’t say that’s why Kendrick won but he does say how the narrative helped Kendrick

Daps
This site has become literally terrible to talk about rap shyt on when it comes to certain people especially in the last year. People are doing reactions to this song and The Coli is literally on the opposite end of how everyone else is reacting to it.

And the list goes on and on. U nikkas move like women on here.

nikka no one gives a fukk that you hold these YouTubers reaction videos to a high standard, they supposed to be special or something
:skip:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Song is dope but I don’t wanna hear cole speak on this beef shyt EVER again it’s cringe with the yeah I could merk you but I didn’t want to shyt:mjlol:
He had to address it.

Now it's over with, hopefully there aren't any other songs about it or subs from him stringing this shyt along throughout the album.

He probably dropped this now because he wants to speak on it with 1 record and not even talk about the situation on the album

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Cole really gets called the current best rapper out the big 3 for rhyming:

developed my plot
skeletons locked
I never would swap
melanin mocked
devilish opps
tryna tell him to stop
heavy-metal get popped
hell of a shot
bet on the block
federals knock

:heh:

I must have completely different standards for what an elite MC is.

"You feel the ambience, y'all nikkas just rhyme"
Exactly what I been saying. Dude's being fooled by that robotic ass battle rap flow. He's just enunciating on every syllable to fool people into thinking his raps are way better than they really are. The lyrics are basic as fukk.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No where in what I said claimed he can't rap. Re-read it. Why did you make that up?

Asking if I am retarded is surely too much irony for you to not see.
U literally posted those rhymes out of the context of the verse and laughed at them like there was something wrong with them. What am I missing here?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Drake was botted up too.

And Drake’s “help” was always mutually beneficial. We gotta stop acting like these nikkas are the Justice League out here fighting for truth, justice, and the American way. Drake strategically jumped on bubbling or popping nikkas waves just like how Hov used to do. Kendrick was always going to be a superstar with or without Drake. Same for Migos, The Weeknd, Future, Asap, and even Cole himself. If Drake’s “help” was so crucial then DVSN, Majid Jordan, and Naomi Sharon would all be platinum selling artists and not just glorified ghostwriters.
Not everyone can benefit from the help of a cosign. We've seen artists get signed to huge artists/labels and never blow. But help is still help at the end of the day whether they go platinum or not. They still went further then they would have. Thats the point.

Jcole is mature enough to recognize and acknowledge this even after drake dissed him...:yeshrug: only a certain type of nikka will ever admit this.

And I dont think drake needs to use bots when hes been the highest streaming artists for a while now. Cole sounded like he was referring to kbot....there was an effort to get drake out the paint and it took 20v1 and bots to even make a stain on the nikka.

the dust has settled and kennys streams fell back to where they were before and drakes streams is still on top. :yeshrug:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You nikkas don't deserve Cole. If you're just going to remain butt hurt and mad about the apology then just check out, stop hate listening, and let the fans enjoy top tier rapping.
This nikka is doing this to himself at this point
Jermaine Cole is the true definition of Cheddar Bob :russ:
And I’ve listened to everything this man has put out until this point
This ain’t got shyt to do with hate
The nikka painted himself into a corner
Dropped a shytty mixtape trying to shyt on his supposed “brother” not understanding they both make the same damn music
The nikka got pressed into an apology at his own festival but wants to hide behind
People wanted to see blood
No nikka, you been talking cash shyt for the past upteen years on records with the boss talk, gun metaphors and how you the greatest
Now you saying you would’ve won and giving Aubrey a Gods Plan hug on wax:russ:
nikka fukk outta here with this dumb ass post
I can’t see how anybody with ears listened to this and came not only to this conclusion but not seeing how this is some more sneak dissing from a pissed colored beige nikka
Birds of a feather:russ:
Jermaine Cole is the very definition of a coli breh
Pop shyt, apologize, when he gone I’ll be talking again ass nikka:dead: