J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
It's probably the best he could've done in his situation :mjcry:

I would've won line was stupid and unnecessary, but him staying loyal to Drake is ok by me. I hate Drake but if they were true friends I get why Cole isn't switching on him now that times are hard.

Shield & Sword

All Star
Daps

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Punch confirmed the fight wasn’t about Kendrick at all. Cole and Diddy had been in an argument BEFORE Kendrick and Punch got there and Diddy continued the argument after each of them separately had spoken to Kendrick. Diddy threatened to cut Cole with a broken beer bottle and Cole responded by punching him in the face and they got into a tussle. Thats sounds like one man defending himself after another man threatened his life, not some “protection” shyt.
What does the title of this video say? It was over Kendrick's Control verse.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Cole really gets called the current best rapper out the big 3 for rhyming:

developed my plot
skeletons locked
I never would swap
melanin mocked
devilish opps
tryna tell him to stop
heavy-metal get popped
hell of a shot
bet on the block
federals knock

:heh:

I must have completely different standards for what an elite MC is.

"You feel the ambience, y'all nikkas just rhyme"
So u just showed multiple usage and tried to make fun of it as proof that he CANT rap? Are u retarded?

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
But I think you could argue Cole shot first because he released a diss track first. Sure one line about the big 3 was a sub at Cole but the rest of that shyt was aimed directly at Drake. The "light/Lyte pack" line, the For All The Dogs bar...Kendrick was shooting at one man.
:mjlol:

Now it’s “but but but Cole threw the first shot” and now it’s “Kendrick was t dissin Cole like that” LMAO The flip flopping to push narratives is hilarious. Damn near everyone and they momma was saying Kendrick dissed Cole and wanted Cole to respond. The instigating was at a fevers pitch. Don’t switch up now

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

Now it’s “but but but Cole threw the first shot” and now it’s “Kendrick was t dissin Cole like that” LMAO The flip flopping to push narratives is hilarious. Damn near everyone and they momma was saying Kendrick dissed Cole and wanted Cole to respond. The instigating was at a fevers pitch. Don’t switch up now
This site has become literally terrible to talk about rap shyt on when it comes to certain people especially in the last year. People are doing reactions to this song and The Coli is literally on the opposite end of how everyone else is reacting to it.