J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Man I like Cole. But I keep listening to that last verse and I’m sitting here like :gucci:

After EVERYTHING Kendrick said to that man…why are you STILL trying to savage a friendship with dude? That man said that Aubrey surrounds himself with sex traffickers and are running a ring in his mansion. He tried to tear apart his family and his goons are actively online sending death threats to him.

Aubrey is having his dikk riding spokesperson like Ak and Mal say that he isn’t fukking with him anymore. Hell Kendrick told folks that Aubrey did him foul….and Cole STILL wants to be friends with him…:scust:

THEN say that if you would have battled Kendrick you would have won. And still lowkey throw subshots his way :jbhmm: Like we forgot how everybody laughed at you with that first diss…

On the flip side from Drake’s POV. You back out the beef and make me look dumb when I show up to your festival. Then after that I see you doing features with my opps and you stay silent while everybody is slandering me and you not out here defending me publicly. NOW you want to extend an olive branch and be cool with me? :pacspit:

Cole is too damn nice for his own good…:francis:

I wouldn’t be surprised if both Kendrick AND Drake diss him after this.

I’m still confused on why Cole has any responsibility to publicly defend Drake. Drake BEGGED for the battle with Dot. As a man you gotta stand against another man and run that fade. Nobody from black hippy publicly defended Dot when Drake was calling him a woman beater and deadbeat father, they let the battle play out. Cole is his own artist, he don’t owe Drake OR Dot a damn thing. Especially if like he says, he regrets getting involved and wants to remain a neutral party.

The one thing that the audience should take from this battle is that nobody feels they owe Drake loyalty. The chickens came home to roost with all the subliminal shots he threw out and trying to smash everybody’s girls. Drake stood up on stage last year and threw a shot at Kendrick. He admitted on Push Ups the beef had been simmering for years just like Kendrick said on Euphoria that Drake KNEW this was always coming. Drake Vs Kendrick was never a fight for Cole to involve himself in. If he truly took offense to the “fukk the big 3 its just big ME!” Line, as he had a right to, then that battle would have been completely separate had Cole not bent and kissed the ring.

Drake has no right whatsoever to be mad at Cole for standing aside. He could be disappointed like we all were from a fan perspective but Cole standing up for Drake’s would have made Drake look like a bytch who needed another grown ass man to fight his battles.

Last edited:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
After the '24 he had, I don’t wanna hear sh*t from this dude again, unless he drops something on the level of Illmatic.

He owes n*ggas better. Bro took the title for most boring and most p*ssy this year.

200w.gif

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Punch confirmed the fight wasn’t about Kendrick at all. Cole and Diddy had been in an argument BEFORE Kendrick and Punch got there and Diddy continued the argument after each of them separately had spoken to Kendrick. Diddy threatened to cut Cole with a broken beer bottle and Cole responded by punching him in the face and they got into a tussle. Thats sounds like one man defending himself after another man threatened his life, not some “protection” shyt.

Not to mention Cole's manager said it had nothing to do with Kendrick.

I'm legit bewildered how, years later, people still think it involved Kendrick. It was cleared up years ago.

Fred.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Not to mention Cole's manager said it had nothing to do with Kendrick.

I'm legit bewildered how, years later, people still think it involved Kendrick. It was cleared up years ago.

Fred.
Narratives, hell I thought the same til somebody told me else and I found the interview Top did.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Then Drake is a bytch too. Nobody but the artists you’ve signed directly has any obligation to come to your aid in a battle. AZ literally has a career because of Nas and stayed quiet as a church mouse while Nas went up against Jay and the entirety of Roc-A-Fella. All those artists that Ja-Rule wrote multiplatinum hits for went radio dark when 50 was tearing his ass up. None of the Soulquarians had Common’s back when he was going at with Ice Cube.

When you battle your not supposed to tap in other mainstream rappers your supposed to hold your own.

This is funny considering there were like 5 mainstream artists going at Drake simultaneously. :mjlol: