J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Cole will have the career he wanted,the incessant boo hooing over him choosing to not destroy a personal relationship over pleasing a colosseum crowd is a testament to the obscene amount of vicarious investment in conflict by "fans". I applaud him for coming to terms with that fact in time, to let the bloodthirsty mob do what they do best...build you up just to set you on fire when the puppet show goes off script,that lesson will be there for all parties involved.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
He said Spotify said they were real because they obviously wouldn't admit if it was fake.
No I get that and understand that.

Budden, drake, Cole all confirmed use of bots
So we're just assuming that Kendrick uses bots, eventhough Drake has been caught using bots, especially during the Pusha and Kendrick battles. And did Budden and Cole say who was botting?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Because cole is mature enough to acknowledge that the drake hate is over the top and unwarranted. Nikka helped out alot of people, including kbot, and they all turned on him.

And yea, anyone with a brain can see that kenny was botted up. Cole just stating the obvious.

Drake was botted up too.

And Drake’s “help” was always mutually beneficial. We gotta stop acting like these nikkas are the Justice League out here fighting for truth, justice, and the American way. Drake strategically jumped on bubbling or popping nikkas waves just like how Hov used to do. Kendrick was always going to be a superstar with or without Drake. Same for Migos, The Weeknd, Future, Asap, and even Cole himself. If Drake’s “help” was so crucial then DVSN, Majid Jordan, and Naomi Sharon would all be platinum selling artists and not just glorified ghostwriters.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I love this song, but one problem that I have with this is he shot and then apologized after saying shyt like this.

9ie5mt5rgutd1.jpg

Bro been out here faking the funk. He's a great rapper, but he ain't really got that dog in him. He's non-confrontational, but he raps like he wants the smoke. Bro really be
dwyane-wade-pump-fake-h.gif

nikkas so thirsty to put me in beef
Dissectin' my words and start lookin' too deep
I look at the tweets and start suckin' my teeth
I'm lettin' it rock 'cause I love the mystique
I still wanna get me a song with YB
Can't trust everything that you saw on IG
Just know if I diss you, I'd make sure you know that I hit you like I'm on your caller ID

:beli:

Cole already told yall. He wasnt dissing and shouted kendrick out on the song. Yall act like no one ever said big stepper before

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Song itself was dope, but I feel like Cole thinks every battle is gonna turn into what Drake and Kendrick's battle did when that ain't the case. As long as you keep it rap, most of the time it stays rap.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Man Kendrick been moving funny with Cole since the beginning. Cole literally fought Diddy over Kendrick and Kendrick didn't even jump in to help the nikka when it became a brawl. And Punch himself confirmed it.

Punch confirmed the fight wasn’t about Kendrick at all. Cole and Diddy had been in an argument BEFORE Kendrick and Punch got there and Diddy continued the argument after each of them separately had spoken to Kendrick. Diddy threatened to cut Cole with a broken beer bottle and Cole responded by punching him in the face and they got into a tussle. Thats sounds like one man defending himself after another man threatened his life, not some “protection” shyt.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
So is this the new trend now? Releasing songs but not making them available on DSPs? Because it’s getting irritating

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
No I get that and understand that.

So we're just assuming that Kendrick uses bots, eventhough Drake has been caught using bots, especially during the Pusha and Kendrick battles. And did Budden and Cole say who was botting?
Look at heart pt 6 and tell me the shyt wasn't botted by kbots

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
listen to him, he knows everything he said in his career is invalid

Cole knows he's inferior to the other two

didn't want to lose a brother in Kendrick but still basically sent a shot at him on here
then got on his knees for his other brother Drake because he's knows he'll be get a slap round the ear from Drake sooner or later

Kendrick and Drake must've laughed when they hear this bullshyt

loser raps.

Last edited: