J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 118 61.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Overall sounds like he's co-signing Drake more over Kendrick.
Because cole is mature enough to acknowledge that the drake hate is over the top and unwarranted. Nikka helped out alot of people, including kbot, and they all turned on him.

And yea, anyone with a brain can see that kenny was botted up. Cole just stating the obvious.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
"Say Jermaine, I heard you like to fold"

kendrick-lamar-k-dot.gif
Laundrymat Cole. I knew he was gonna do this. Still feels like a plea cop. This flee opps beebop. Cole got rocked in his treetop. Ewoks.

upload pic

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Man I like Cole. But I keep listening to that last verse and I’m sitting here like :gucci:

After EVERYTHING Kendrick said to that man…why are you STILL trying to savage a friendship with dude? That man said that Aubrey surrounds himself with sex traffickers and are running a ring in his mansion. He tried to tear apart his family and his goons are actively online sending death threats to him.

Aubrey is having his dikk riding spokesperson like Ak and Mal say that he isn’t fukking with him anymore. Hell Kendrick told folks that Aubrey did him foul….and Cole STILL wants to be friends with him…:scust:

THEN say that if you would have battled Kendrick you would have won. And still lowkey throw subshots his way :jbhmm: Like we forgot how everybody laughed at you with that first diss…

On the flip side from Drake’s POV. You back out the beef and make me look dumb when I show up to your festival. Then after that I see you doing features with my opps and you stay silent while everybody is slandering me and you not out here defending me publicly. NOW you want to extend an olive branch and be cool with me? :pacspit:

Cole is too damn nice for his own good…:francis:

I wouldn’t be surprised if both Kendrick AND Drake diss him after this.

Did Cole foul, I don't know why you still pretending

Kenny's been exposed no one listens to midget lies anymore