J. Cole - Might Delete Later (Discussion Thread)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the only comparison i can think of is Meek not responding to "back to back" until it was too late
Even with that, I feel like Meek diehards were still defending him.

The biggest Cole fans can't defend this here

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
All Cole had to do was STFU and let this ride out. I'm so close to saying fukk this nikka. Possibly the biggest fumble of all time in hip hop.

and you did it on home base in front of a live audience, I didnt know such a level of pussification existed. this aint maturity, it's a bytchmade. This gotta be some elaborate trolling on Cole's part. The fukk?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt right I forgot he has multiple shots spread across this tape, and he took a shot at Future too... wow this is bad. Only way he gets out of this is if the stans spin it as the mature thing to do and just say fukk the rules of rap music. Lol J.Cole the rap purist, the lyric snob who hates on Soulja Boy scared to battle. You know who was NEVER scared to battle or scrap?

BIG DRACO

What shot was that:ohhh:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
All Cole had to do was STFU and let this ride out. I'm so close to saying fukk this nikka. Possibly the biggest fumble of all time in hip hop.

and you did it on home base in front of a live audience, I didnt know such a level of pussification existed. this aint maturity, it's a bytchmade. This gotta be some elaborate trolling on Cole's part. The fukk?
Yea doing that in front of your own fans is almost like a humiliation ritual :mjlol:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
It aint worth it at this point to even finish Cole off , If I was kdot, this shyt would take all the wind out of my sails, like bruh " we cant even spar now"

I'd just extend the olive branch back at him to help him out

shytting on someone that dont wanna fight would look bad and hurt kendrick's image in the long term, Cole and kdot might as well peace up and let Kendrick go for Drake

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick Fan checking in. Ya'll thought ya'll had one:mjgrin:

It aint worth it at this point to even finish Cole off , If I was kdot, this shyt would take all the wind out of my sails, like bruh " we cant even spar now"
If I was Kendrick I would fatality this nikka. When Kanye was having his mental breakdowns Cole thought it was cool to dis him.
200w.gif