J. Cole - Might Delete Later (Discussion Thread)

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Album is pretty fire but tbh lost a lot of respect for Cole on this. But, he was always kinda corny in a way anyway. Cole was never a street dude.

How you gonna always talk that shyt like you the best, then you come at your for fanbase for saying they toxic, and then when you make an amazing diss, two days later you apologizing?

Like on some, "Nah fam, my bad, im sorry, can we be friends??"

FOH with that.

Imagine back in the day Pac apologizing to Bigge......LMAO

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Album is pretty fire but tbh lost a lot of respect for Cole on this. But, he was always kinda corny in a way anyway. Cole was never a street dude.

How you gonna always talk that shyt like you the best, then you come at your for fanbase for saying they toxic, and then when you make an amazing diss, two days later you apologizing?

FOH with that.

Amazing diss :mjlol:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

FOH with that.

Jay should ask for his Rocafella chain back.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not playing this ever again.
NGL, I had to throw on something else during my workout. Couldn't even play this shyt doing cardio.

:francis:

I don't know if an artist has ever disappointed their fans this much before. Like I can't even think of any other artist that let the majority of their fanbase down like this

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
NGL, I had to throw on something else during my workout. Couldn't even play this shyt doing cardio.

:francis:

I don't know if an artist has ever disappointed their fans this much before. Like I can't even think of any other artist that let the majority of their fanbase down like this
the only comparison i can think of is Meek not responding to "back to back" until it was too late