J. Cole - Might Delete Later (Discussion Thread)

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah bruh i'm not that tyype of fan, I was just rooting for bruh until he decided to wave the white flag and "take that shyt on the chin"
cotdamn shame, because I was gaining a bigger respect for his pen

This

Good project, amongst his best hampered by being an album based mostly off his own greatness when he turned around less than 48 hours later and admitted he doesn’t stand by any of those bars

And this

Can’t lie I haven’t liked this dude since FHD and I have made it known his prior albums weren’t good to me. Dude really improved but waving the white flag?! Man come on

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
This, I'm still fukking with it because Cole did his thing lyrically and the production is top notch. I might have a chuckle here and there based off how the past couple days went but I'm still playing and enjoying this.

You are a level headed breh, so I wanna hear your thoughts.... If Cole releases the next album and its full of Deebo rhymes. Will that affect the way you consume his music?

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
You are a level headed breh, so I wanna hear your thoughts.... If Cole releases the next album and its full of Deebo rhymes. Will that affect the way you consume his music?
Ehhh, I've been a fan of Cole for a minute and the introspective, "I'm just like you" relatable kinda vibe appealed to me when first getting into his music. So I'd be surprised if he didn't go back to that, but if it is full of more of what we got here, then idk. That's a good question, probably not though because I'm a "big 3" guy really, I usually stick with my guys regardless. If I still fukk with the music as a whole, that is.