J. Cole - Might Delete Later (Discussion Thread)

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick Fan checking in. Ya'll thought ya'll had one:mjgrin:

If I was Kendrick I would fatality this nikka. When Kanye was having his mental breakdowns Cole thought it was cool to dis him.
200w.gif
nah bruh i'm not that tyype of fan, I was just rooting for bruh until he decided to wave the white flag and "take that shyt on the chin"
cotdamn shame, because I was gaining a bigger respect for his pen

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Good project, amongst his best hampered by being an album based mostly off his own greatness when he turned around less than 48 hours later and admitted he doesn’t stand by any of those bars
Pretty much this. Production wise I feel like it’s his best album, and it’s no coincidence that he was almost completely hands off with the production. And he’s rapping his ass off on here, but…he kind of renders that rapping useless based on him apologizing. You can’t talk about how you’ll lyrically get after anybody in the game, then instantly fold right after. It ain’t like people were expecting gunshots and straight up disrespectful stuff from him and Kendrick.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Good project, amongst his best hampered by being an album based mostly off his own greatness when he turned around less than 48 hours later and admitted he doesn’t stand by any of those bars
This, I'm still fukking with it because Cole did his thing lyrically and the production is top notch. I might have a chuckle here and there based off how the past couple days went but I'm still playing and enjoying this.