J. Cole - Might Delete Later (Discussion Thread)

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
There was some introspection on Sticks & Stonez and Trae The Truth in Ibiza. Finally getting an Alchemist Cole collab was a dream come true. 5/5 track imo. I know people calling this a mixtape but it’s an album until Cole says different. Replay value is high

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
There was some introspection on Sticks & Stonez and Trae The Truth in Ibiza. Finally getting an Alchemist Cole collab was a dream come true. 5/5 track imo. I know people calling this a mixtape but it’s an album until Cole says different. Replay value is high
Everybody sleeping on Stealth mode

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Apologized?

This might be Cole's " I got 30 pages of rhymes in the muthafukka..Can I spit my shyt?" moment

this nikka had the world in th plam of his hands anticipating the next move, his stock rose over the last 2-3 days

why the fukk would you...:snoop:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I want my streams back

Apologized?

This might be Cole's " I got 30 pages of rhymes in the muthafukka..Can I spit my shyt?" moment

this nikka had the world in th plam of his hands anticipating the next move, his stock rose over the last 2-3 days

why the fukk would you...:snoop:

this is worse. Atleast Canibus tried to continue by reading from his notebook. Imagine if he said ":whoa: im too mature for this battle shyt Diz, it dont sit right in my spirit. Im out :hubie: "

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
nikka really bowed out.

Well there goes your chance at being the greatest. All that work he put into being a top tier MC and he truly thought NOBODY at the top was ever going to test him? ESPECIALLY Kendrick? ESPECIALLY after Control all those years ago? nikka had ELEVEN YEARS to get his weight up and folded under pressure.

All that “Right now I feel like i’m Muhammad Ali” talk was all just hot air smh.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
nikka really bowed out.

Well there goes your chance at being the greatest. All that work he put into being a top tier MC and he truly thought NOBODY at the top was ever going to test him? ESPECIALLY Kendrick? ESPECIALLY after Control all those years ago? nikka had ELEVEN YEARS to get his weight up and folded under pressure.

All that “Right now I feel like i’m Muhammad Ali” talk was all just hot air smh.
Cole fans: he let him live

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Cole fans: he let him live

Nah fukk that. As a fan of both Cole and Kendrick i’m legit disgusted in Cole right now. We all know this beef wasn’t ever going to be on no street shyt and nobody was going to get hurt or maimed, this was all about competition and Cole has built his ENTIRE CAREER on the premise of Hip Hop being a competitive sport and him reaching for that mantle. nikka had ELEVEN YEARS since the Control verse to get his mind set on the fact that the day was coming that he and Kendrick would come to lyrical blows. nikka spent the last 24 months proclaiming his greatness on EVERY SINGLE RECORD he’s been on and challenging any and everyone to step up to the plate and he FOLDED when it was time to show and prove.

I can’t believe how disgusted I am with this nikka.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
J Cole is a p*ssy ass nikka.

:pacspit:

fukk his next album.

Softest MC in the game.

:dame:

I don't even know why they stepped in the ring
A few seconds in and they throwing the towel in

Central Cee predicted it :mjlol:

This is one of the all time clown moves in hip hop. You can't drop a dis then walk back everything. Then you took shots on a song with Daylyt and Ab who are on TDE so you got them looking crazy.

Kendrick needs to go ahead and respond. They can make up afterwards.

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
the sales are there - 100k+ without promo

the reception is there - some even saying this is their favorite cole project

this mf prob saw tweets and lost his shyt

:russ:

the cole discourse is forever tainted from here on. nobody worth their salt will bring up his name in any worthwhile rap discussion about who the greatest is etc