J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
One thing about this I don’t like is how Cole has no problem talking down on those below him or who aren’t on his level. But the one time a peer or somebody in his stratosphere challenged him he copped one. Shyt is wiggity wack
tbh..kendrick has already ducked people, but only those that are far less commercial than him, or simply below him.
Cole is doing the opposite............

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
One thing about this I don’t like is how Cole has no problem talking down on those below him or who aren’t on his level. But the one time a peer or somebody in his stratosphere challenged him he copped one. Shyt is wiggity wack
Jcole was always going to be able to use the that’s my bro argument if Drake or Kdot ever took it there with him. I truly believe now that Cole was not expecting Kendrick to say shyt. I thought he was asking for it prior to the apology

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
These fake spiritual mfs on the internet actin like we wanted J Cole and Kendrick to shoot each other is beyond hilarious...we wanted RAP! COMPETITION, thats it.

Square biz. Cole is more miss than hit with me, but him trying his hat out to be GOAT status by battle rapping would be beneficial.

Meanwhile, Kendrick been desiring a reason to black out since he's been a sleeping giant since his last album. All hip hop heads wanted was a taste...a scent...something to bring back the golden years. The disses could have been stewed ass, we wouldn't care. We just want something beyond the happy-go-lucky hip hop is a 9 to 5 bullshyt.

Like straight up for the culture man.

But what does Cole do..."lol my bad cuz", This is the same man that had his De La Soul head having ass chest out challenging rappers, but didn't take the smoke from Walka's blunt and my mans was in the bricks of a boro rapping his ass off.

It's time to get this goofy off the paint, so he can find Jesus with Lecrae and em. Because there's no coming back from this :camby:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
So some shyt going down after the concert by some ignorant attendees equates to cole having a gun pulled on him over a Kendrick diss in a secured backstage area :snoop:

No. Cole been flirting with gun talk since he dropped the gangster grillz mixtape with dreamville. Why would a so called conscious artist sign a bunch of shooters to his label?

“Run me your work b4 somebody get hurt
Run or get clapped”

I don’t feel it’s out of the question what I said since he been inviting this type of energy for a minute..

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's over brother. We ain't getting no Nas vs Jay, no Kiss vs Mac we not getting that anymore.

:mjcry:I know....

38 in human years going on 39 and the realization hits you after all of these years. Even my wife always went "breh, its not the same no more" and she was a heavy Bone Thugs head.

Daps
Kendrick is a bully for picking on these p*ssy ass half white MCs. He woulda never tried dmx or Nelly like this in the early 2000s
It ain't the early 00s and those are his peers lol, it's not his fault.
Square biz. Cole is more miss than hit with me, but him trying his hat out to be GOAT status by battle rapping would be beneficial.

Meanwhile, Kendrick been desiring a reason to black out since he's been a sleeping giant since his last album. All hip hop heads wanted was a taste...a scent...something to bring back the golden years. The disses could have been stewed ass, we wouldn't care. We just want something beyond the happy-go-lucky hip hop is a 9 to 5 bullshyt.

Like straight up for the culture man.

But what does Cole do..."lol my bad cuz", This is the same man that had his De La Soul head having ass chest out challenging rappers, but didn't take the smoke from Walka's blunt and my mans was in the bricks of a boro rapping his ass off.

It's time to get this goofy off the paint, so he can find Jesus with Lecrae and em. Because there's no coming back from this :camby:
We'll have to see what Drake does.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:mjcry:I know....

38 in human years going on 39 and the realization hits you after all of these years. Even my wife always went "breh, its not the same no more" and she was a heavy Bone Thugs head.
I'll be 38 this month. When we were in HS there was real heat in beefs. The Internet didn't exist in its current form so people didn't have to please faceless drones on a social media. That's what this Cole thing was.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
No. Cole been flirting with gun talk since he dropped the gangster grillz mixtape with dreamville. Why would a so called conscious artist sign a bunch of shooters to his label?

“Run me your work b4 somebody get hurt
Run or get clapped”

I don’t feel it’s out of the question what I said since he been inviting this type of energy for a minute..

michael-scott-the-office.gif

This man spent half of his career talking about natural women features, God, Lebron bars, crooning to coffee shop jawns, and "not wearing jewelry", to big tough dread head with a big dikk :dame:

It slowly happened when he dropped this jawn:

Dude trying to channel his inner thug life Pac, but not realizing he was Digital Underground/2pacalypse Now Pac. I remember listening to that Dreamville Gangsta Grillz mixtape like "THIS fukkING GUYLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Like my mans talking all that rah rah gunplay shyt, when a few years ago he was rapping about getting his cherry popped.

Something something fake thugs and pretending :francis: