J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I haven't seen any of that back and forth I'm only speaking to Cole's decision to apologize. If people are talking like it would have turned into some "civil war" then it exposes the conceit that "rap is no different than movies".

In any event, it's nasty how so-called grown men are upset about another Black man de-escalating conflict with another Black man.

:francis:
Why are you equating competition with "conflict with other black men"

That in itself is the problem with all of you nikkas caping for Cole after he spent 3-4 years BEGGING for this smoke with someone. You're exaggerating what the situation actually was to make it seem like him running away was the mature, moral high ground stance to take.

Do you call all sports, conflict as well? Cuz it's the same shyt, no one was asking for anything destructive to occur between these two gentlemen, in a rap battle the goal is character assassination of the other rapper, a simple "here's why my words mean more than his does". He signed up for it the same way a boxer signs up to get punched on.

Let's call a spade a spade: Cole did not want smoke with someone on the caliber of Drake or Kendrick, he got spooked once he felt the bright lights turning towards this situation, there was nothing terrible about to happen to either of them or the identity of black men

Cole said he felt lame for doing it, we are ALSO saying he's lame for even starting this situation up when we ALL knew he wasn't cut out for it. Once he accepted that L y'all shoulda just deleted all of these corny side comments like we're just being typical destructive nikkas

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You gotta put some of the blame on K Dot too for pulling him in a phony ass rap beef.

Kenny shoulda just went after Drake like he always has
Nah. Cole mentioned Kendrick by name and proceeded to pigeonhole him in 3rd place. They don't have personal beef or a real disdain but Cole clearly poked the bear in a competitive wavelength.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
TQFr9a.gif

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Jigga didn't underestimate Nas

He knows Nas is a better MC than him
He overestimated the Love he had. He never got the Love Nas got or admiration

That's why Nas was able to drop ever 3 or 4 years back then....just like KDot does

You right i remember back then Jay was dropping like every year. Vol 1, 2, 3 and La Familia then the Blueprint all came out in like a 5 year succession, one after the other.

And then Nas was dropping only like every 2-3 years back then. IWW was 96' and then I AM didnt come until 3 years later in 99. But he did drop Nastradamus in 99' also, so he did 2 albums in 1 year then.

But then Stillmatic wasnt until really late in 2001 like December

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Drake doesn’t have J Cole anymore to go at Kendrick by proxy. Get in the booth, breh :pachaha:

Drake doing a Biden and Cole is Ukraine, Kendrick Putin didnt even unleash the nukes and Cole talking bout "it didnt sit right with my spirit"

Well now you ARE a spirit cause that champion rapper aggresive style is dead for you. Go Cook up PM DAWN raps, cause even Black Thought or Jay Electronica would have said something back and stood on it

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake doing a Biden and Cole is Ukraine, Kendrick Putin didnt even unleash the nukes and Cole talking bout "it didnt sit right with my spirit"

Well now you ARE a spirit cause that champion rapper aggresive style is dead for you. Go Cook up PM DAWN raps, cause even Black Thought or Jay Electronica would have said something back and stood on it
Jay electronica apologized to kendrick in the past