J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Better never hear I’m the best rapper bar come out of J Cole’s mouth ever again

He forever forfeited that right.

I was never a big Cole fan to begin with but know I will never listen to another project from that nikka ever again.
Pretty much.
Nah. Cole mentioned Kendrick by name and proceeded to pigeonhole him in 3rd place. They don't have personal beef or a real disdain but Cole clearly poked the bear in a competitive wavelength.
you are right. shoulda never mentioned the nikka name. Cole & all of dreamville gon have to take this monumental L

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That makes sense as to why Kdot would take offense and diss both of them

nikkas clicking up but cannot B Legit or 40 Water

For all your dogs getting buried, thats a k with all these 9s its gon be Pet Sematary

Motherfukk the big 3, its Just big ME

fukk sneak dissing, First person shooter I hope they come with THREE switches (switches for a glock/ the beat on the song switched)

I crash out like fukk RAP diss MELLE MEL if I have to

All I know is he definitely went at boffum idk about folks claiming that was mostly for Drake, the Melle mell and clicking up schemes proved it, he dont care if hes friends with Cole if he clicking up with the opp (Drake) its UP

Edit: that line in first person shooters "everybody STEPPERS well fukk it then everybody BREAKFAST and im bout to clear out my plate" is what got Cole in trouble. He was feeling himself

I don’t believe Kendrick was ever meant to be on that song. Kendrick hasn’t collaborated with Drake since 2012 and hasn’t said one nice word about him since Control dropped. Kendrick don’t fukk with Drake

I DO believe Cole was feeling himself and that Big Steppers line was a little shot he felt wouldn’t make Kendrick feel a real way. Then Kendrick said “Ok fukk BOTH OF YA’LL. Lets go” and Cole wasn’t ready because he thought it would stay on some friendly barbs shyt.

But Cole 100% invited that energy and it WASN’T just from FPS. Thats why everyone, even his biggest fans, are disappointed and even slightly confused. J.Cole talked the talk better than almost any mainstream MC we’ve ever seen. Dude been barking on features for TWO YEARS. Promising all types of shyt. The Fall Off is going to be THAT classic. His skills were now TOP level beyond any and everyone. He was ready to DESTROY your favorite rapper and any moment night or day. His bravado was A1. Dude sounded like Mine Tyson before he got in the ring with Lennox Lewis “I’m ready to bash this guy’s skull in” level talk. Tyson got his ass kicked that night, but guess what? He got in the fukking ring and STAYED there.

Cole didn’t live up to his promises. To the path he set HIMSELF on the moment he said on Middle Child “I studied the greats/i’m the greatest RIGHT NOW”. He fell back when the moment DEMANDED he step up and win or lose show what these mythical mic skills he’d acquired were about.

And now he’ll have to live with that. Is his career over? Of course not. But that sense of confidence your fans in you that you can stand toe to toe with the best IS gone. The PRIDE of being a Cole fan is gone. Dude has done it all. Number 1 albums. Went platinum with no features. Classic features. But when push came to shove he coudn’t do what it took to actually be the mc that HE claimed to be. Why would anyone have confidence or pride in Jermaine Cole when he doesn’t exhibit those qualities within himself?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
This is not about beef
I don’t know why nikkas keep trying to make that angle stick
This about your pen game
Jermaine has been banging on his chest like Kong
And Kendrick came through on his Godzilla shyt
Now you want to be Mothra :russ:
Bird vs Magic
Michael vs everybody
Lebron vs Steph
MJ vs Prince
And so many more respected each other and the craft
But nikkas want to be number 1 when you are competing at a high level
You can go to your job everyday with your patna
Be godfathers to each other’s children
But when it comes to what ever hobby we share
nikka even at 43, I want my nikkas to know
I’m still nice with this shyt
Don’t play me
I don’t know why this is so hard to understand
It’s like y’all nikkas grew up completely sheltered and have no idea of friendly rivalry
nikkas is pulling every piece of silverware off the table to abscond Jermaine and make Kendrick look like some tyrant who needs attention
The man has a fukking Pulitzer but he needs attention
None of you nikkas are making any sense
You know it’s bad when women are saying Aubrey and Jermaine are weak as fukk across all social media
They are the least vested in hip hop outside of the ladies they listen like Doja/Meg
And they are making more sense then all you nikkas combining with this Grown Man Business Voltron shyt:russ:
Jermaine been asking for it
Welp you got it and now you Courage the Cowardly Dog
I rather you stand like man than die like a coward-every black man in my life
I guess y’all missed that lesson:wow:
i agree with everything but this. people need to stop throwing dirt on courages name. he always came through for his