J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Can’t do gun talk bc that’s not him. Can’t do the bragging raps bc :russ:

He’ll have to go the conscious way but that’ll put nikkas to sleep..
It's weirdly poetic

Very last big song he had, talking about how "it's ironic he's calling the next project The Fall Off cuz he's not falling off any time soon"

all his fans agreeing he's at the peak of his career.

Only to pour jelly on himself like this :wow: walking into his fall off project while simultaneously falling off IRL at breakneck speed

There's a lesson to be learned here: if you started off a cornball brother, doesn't matter how confident you get, don't step out of yourself because the world will remind you :whew:

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I don’t believe Kendrick was ever meant to be on that song. Kendrick hasn’t collaborated with Drake since 2012 and hasn’t said one nice word about him since Control dropped. Kendrick don’t fukk with Drake

I DO believe Cole was feeling himself and that Big Steppers line was a little shot he felt wouldn’t make Kendrick feel a real way. Then Kendrick said “Ok fukk BOTH OF YA’LL. Lets go” and Cole wasn’t ready because he thought it would stay on some friendly barbs shyt.

But Cole 100% invited that energy and it WASN’T just from FPS. Thats why everyone, even his biggest fans, are disappointed and even slightly confused. J.Cole talked the talk better than almost any mainstream MC we’ve ever seen. Dude been barking on features for TWO YEARS. Promising all types of shyt. The Fall Off is going to be THAT classic. His skills were now TOP level beyond any and everyone. He was ready to DESTROY your favorite rapper and any moment night or day. His bravado was A1. Dude sounded like Mine Tyson before he got in the ring with Lennox Lewis “I’m ready to bash this guy’s skull in” level talk. Tyson got his ass kicked that night, but guess what? He got in the fukking ring and STAYED there.

Cole didn’t live up to his promises. To the path he set HIMSELF on the moment he said on Middle Child “I studied the greats/i’m the greatest RIGHT NOW”. He fell back when the moment DEMANDED he step up and win or lose show what these mythical mic skills he’d acquired were about.

And now he’ll have to live with that. Is his career over? Of course not. But that sense of confidence your fans in you that you can stand toe to toe with the best IS gone. The PRIDE of being a Cole fan is gone. Dude has done it all. Number 1 albums. Went platinum with no features. Classic features. But when push came to shove he coudn’t do what it took to actually be the mc that HE claimed to be. Why would anyone have confidence or pride in Jermaine Cole when he doesn’t exhibit those qualities within himself?

Here's the thing, he is as good as he says and he there was no point where he didn't believe he was the best. I guarantee he still feels the same way.

This ain't about being scared or not believing in himself. This is truly about not being enough of an a$$hole. He just don't have enough "I don't give a fukk"

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
IIki.gif

deleting might delete this later right now.

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the thing, he is as good as he says and he there was no point where he didn't believe he was the best. I guarantee he still feels the same way.

This ain't about being scared or not believing in himself. This is truly about not being enough of an a$$hole. He just don't have enough "I don't give a fukk"
He also don't have enough talent for that. You can't talk like that when you have no good album in your catalog.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That makes sense as to why Kdot would take offense and diss both of them

nikkas clicking up but cannot B Legit or 40 Water

For all your dogs getting buried, thats a k with all these 9s its gon be Pet Sematary

Motherfukk the big 3, its Just big ME

fukk sneak dissing, First person shooter I hope they come with THREE switches (switches for a glock/ the beat on the song switched)

I crash out like fukk RAP diss MELLE MEL if I have to

All I know is he definitely went at boffum idk about folks claiming that was mostly for Drake, the Melle mell and clicking up schemes proved it, he dont care if hes friends with Cole if he clicking up with the opp (Drake) its UP

Edit: that line in first person shooters "everybody STEPPERS well fukk it then everybody BREAKFAST and im bout to clear out my plate" is what got Cole in trouble. He was feeling himself
Yes, it makes sense to me as well because J. Cole constantly references the big three in his verse, but Drake is only talking about him and J. Cole

Seems like shots at Kendrick.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
And here we go with the revisionist history.

He was never talented enough, his discography sucks.

Let's ignore what has done the last 3 yrs, especially the last 2.

If Cole on the mic tge last 2 yrs ain't what the best rapper alive looked like, nikkas is blind.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The irony of being so positive making you the villan. He is getting shyt on from EVERYBODY for being positive.

If I could rap as well as Cole, I would be a fukking menace! Friend or not, we would had 2 more records and let the dust settle.
He deserves it.

When fans pay for a ticket to go to their favorite teams game, they have a right to boo. It's the same with this situation. Show some conviction. If 7 Minute Warning was received like Back to Back or Like That was, do you think he'd be apologizing or gloating?