J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mother fukker Kendrick has more legendary moments in hip hop with only feature verses than any other of his peers praised for their features...and crazy part is kendrick is mostly known for his solo catalog.

:yeshrug:There's levels to this shyt

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
After this debacle he doesnt even have to, this is a shameful display in the history of Hip Hop, especially when being "friends" didnt stop J. COLE from SUBBING THE fukk out of Wale when that man when he was down and out, throwing darts at Kanye going through his bipolar episode

And for the last 5 years at least dropping verses claiming to be the rapper killer, the terror of emcees everywhere

Joe Budden explained why Kendrick took it there, First Person shooter was supposed to be all three of them but Kdot declined cause he dont fukk with Drake and then J.Cole still jumps on it and hes talking bout Big Three and the Spider Man meme is Just Me Looking At Drake. Stop mentioning my name when Im not around and being coy especially when yo know I dont rock with the other dude like that

I feel like if anything Drake is gonna be MORE difficult to catch lacking now then anything, look at his reactión at his concerts if iit's moke its SMOKE he even brought Rick Ross into this... hes 2-1 in Rap Beefs (W vs Meek and Common, L vs Pusha T) hes gonna bring out the artillery now if it goes there

Maybe its my fault for idolizing nikkas off the way they be rapping - Jermaine Cole :wow:

Drake loss to Common, Com killed him with one bar, easy work

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
I thought the project and the freestyle were dope.

But this is very lame. Makes a lot of those recent bars on his features have little to no staying power.