J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Cole should’ve never crashed out in the first place. 99.9% of that diss was aimed at Drake. Coke had no real reason to go after Kendrick,be first to respond and go at it the way he did .

He sounded crazy talking about he got nikkas itchin to do goofy shyt and he the one clutching

Like nikka what ? That’s not you at all

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
1f5

I’m sick.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikkas expected it because COLE put that energy out there that HE was the best and HE was ready to prove it. Lets not act like the past 24 months aren’t chalk full of Cole proclaiming nobody wants it with him. Lets not pretend like a scant 48 hours ago he ain’t put out an entire album proclaiming his desire take nikkas heads off. Its literally the least introspective and conceptual album he’s EVER released, mostly focused on how much he’s better than everyone. Lets not pretend like if 7 Minute Drill never existed his Pi verse is still there.

Cole been BEGGING for his moment to spar with the big dogs and when the biggest dog from a talent angle woofed at him he turned kitty cat. THATS the issue here. Cole ain’t been preaching peace and love these last few years. HIS last album wasn’t no therapy session dealing with his trauma and all but rejecting what comes with Hip Hop competition. This dude been supposedly warming up for this since 2021, he just never thought his “friend” Kendrick would be his Goliath. He probably thought it would be an up and comer he could easily stomp or an OG he could easily spank.
“spar with the big dogs” don’t mean attack his friends legacy.

Like i said from jump. Best way to “win” this competition is just to make dope music. Imagine had he just dropped the album without the diss track on it. Kendrick woulda had to respond with music, not bigger disrespect.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nikkas expected it because COLE put that energy out there that HE was the best and HE was ready to prove it. Lets not act like the past 24 months aren’t chalk full of Cole proclaiming nobody wants it with him. Lets not pretend like a scant 48 hours ago he ain’t put out an entire album proclaiming his desire take nikkas heads off. Its literally the least introspective and conceptual album he’s EVER released, mostly focused on how much he’s better than everyone. Lets not pretend like if 7 Minute Drill never existed his Pi verse is still there.

Cole been BEGGING for his moment to spar with the big dogs and when the biggest dog from a talent angle woofed at him he turned kitty cat. THATS the issue here. Cole ain’t been preaching peace and love these last few years. HIS last album wasn’t no therapy session dealing with his trauma and all but rejecting what comes with Hip Hop competition. This dude been supposedly warming up for this since 2021, he just never thought his “friend” Kendrick would be his Goliath. He probably thought it would be an up and comer he could easily stomp or an OG he could easily spank.
You talking like he should be able to spontaneously generate enough animosity to Kendrick to carry a beef. I don't think he said what he said because he was afraid to dance I think it was genuinely because his heart wasn't in it. Even the lines he said in response about the guy's albums were phoned in and questionable. I don't even think there was a legitimate attack angle for Cole to take in this alleged beef.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't buy that, he shot at Kendrick first, what did he think would happen?
Internet is a wild place. His fans were talking crazy, Kendrick fans were talking crazy. He was probably thinking about it getting even more disrespectful from here, for no damn reason. Whole shyt was stupid and manufactured from the jump:smh:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You talking like he should be able to spontaneously generate enough animosity to Kendrick to carry a beef. I don't think he said what he said because he was afraid to dance I think it was genuinely because his heart wasn't in it. Even the lines he said in response about the guy's albums were phoned in and questionable. I don't even think there was a legitimate attack angle for Cole to take in this alleged beef.
So Drake can just decide not to respond based on the bolded?

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't get it twisted though. Kendrick doesn't fukk with Cole like that. They're "industry" cool, but kdot has already said on itw he doesn't consider any of these rappers as friends...except 2 or 3 nikkas from the west and thats mostly the tde rappers he came up with.

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far, the 10 or so rappers that apologized to kendrick (jay electronica, macklemore, etc) all disappeared.

Let's see if Cole still has a career after this.