J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He never said anything flagrant in his lil diss, I don't understand why he couldn't sleep at night. Cole is tissue paper
He never said nothing fragrant because his heart was never in it. He couldn't sleep at night because he was going through the motions doing something inauthentic because that's what's expected. I guess you've never been in a position to do something not true to who you are because the expectation is there.

I've heard Cole reference Kendrick several times and there was nothing but respect there. Kendrick even dragging him into whatever the hell is going on between him and Drake was bullshyt from the beginning.

Cole saying that and taking the heat for it is more respectable than him going through the motions of a beef just to save face then squashing it a few years later. He could have just done that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still wanna hear what Drake and his writers come up with. I didn’t think dot and Cole really had beef like that anyway they go back before he got signed

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is really rough :pachaha:

I'm a big fan. He spent the last few years on some nobody can fukk with me and now this?!

And off the heels of the drop where he once again said nobody can fukk with me.

I been spinning Crocodile Tearz all weekend. Even at the GYM!

How the hell can I listen to that now.

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even think attacking the albums is that big of a mistake if you STAND ON IT. Jay-Z dissing Nas’s discography was complete bullshyt but he STOOD ON IT and Jigga fans still proudly quote those lines to this day when It Was Written is recognized as a classic. Battles are won with maybe only 10-15% of the “truth” involved.

Problem is Cole wasn’t willing to STAND ON IT. If your going to lie, STAND on that lie. Cole is probably the only MC who could “get away” with saying that shyt. Yea we all know TPAB is an excellent album, a genre defining album, but if you with all your heart say “fukk that shyt”, then at the very least your stans will ride with it and you just build momentum from there.

My problem with Cole is he spent the past two years beating into everyone’s head that he was THAT guy and nobody on planet earth was fukking him and not only that he couldn’t WAIT for a nikka to step up and try him. He threw light shots at Kendrick too, so he’s not innocent in this skirmish. If he moved like Logic or Childish Gambino and just made music and kept it moving then fine, no issue. But this man said SEVERAL TIMES he was ready go at it with ANYONE and now the only rapper with more acclaim and more heralded skill said lets go and this nikka went from Muhammad Ali to Courage The Cowardly Dog…
Jay wasn't stupid enough to shyt on Illmatic though. But Cole was stupid enough to diss kdot's "illmatic".
It takes courage to stand on that...he knew damn well it would have backfired on him down the line. You don't diss a genre defining album if you don't have a reference album in your catalog yourself.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
216ba46d-8a02-406a-adab-866070b07fe0_text.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Jermaine is still as corny as he’s always been, I don’t mean corny in a negative way though. You don’t have to be aggressive, combative and on just cause you are a rapper (or black man).

But for being both a former athlete, a rapper and someone who likes to go at different things it’s kinda funny that he’s so soft when shyt gets even close to real.

Like when that big head broad from Chicago wrongly dissed him for not being involved in the blm protests and he apologized :pachaha:

Apologizing to Nas and all the other weird shyt

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

What a way to ruin a legacy

For years you’ve asked for the opportunity, you got it and dropped the diss record, all he had to do now was follow with whatever Kendrick would’ve responded to with heat and drop the falloff

But homie really didn’t want it bad enough

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don’t even think attacking the albums is that big of a mistake if you STAND ON IT. Jay-Z dissing Nas’s discography was complete bullshyt but he STOOD ON IT and Jigga fans still proudly quote those lines to this day when It Was Written is recognized as a classic. Battles are won with maybe only 10-15% of the “truth” involved.

Problem is Cole wasn’t willing to STAND ON IT. If your going to lie, STAND on that lie. Cole is probably the only MC who could “get away” with saying that shyt. Yea we all know TPAB is an excellent album, a genre defining album, but if you with all your heart say “fukk that shyt”, then at the very least your stans will ride with it and you just build momentum from there.

My problem with Cole is he spent the past two years beating into everyone’s head that he was THAT guy and nobody on planet earth was fukking him and not only that he couldn’t WAIT for a nikka to step up and try him. He threw light shots at Kendrick too, so he’s not innocent in this skirmish. If he moved like Logic or Childish Gambino and just made music and kept it moving then fine, no issue. But this man said SEVERAL TIMES he was ready go at it with ANYONE and now the only rapper with more acclaim and more heralded skill said lets go and this nikka went from Muhammad Ali to Courage The Cowardly Dog…
Jay-Z and Nas got songs together after they beefed. After the shyt they said about each other there's no way I'm ever just gonna even be in the presence of the other motherfukker and not wanna kick off a physical altercation. The whole beef was bullshyt to begin with.

Yall out here criticizing Cole when there other rappers out here acting like Ted Cruz to Donald Trump. What the fukk I look like ever making a song with a motherfukker that called me an ugly animal faced homo like that never even happened? The fukk I look like ever making a song with a motherfukker that's bragging about how he was fukking my baby momma while I was with her nutting in her mouth and sending her home to kiss me?