J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
Nah I think he just realised they are cool and Kendrick probably told him it was for Drake more than him, the Cole jabs were competition the Drake stuff is more personal
Absolutely not...have you seen how cole was getting shyt on this weekend? All reviews calling his diss bad or mediocre... I'm not surprised he apologized lol.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He made 3 mistakes in quick succession. He took the worst angle you could take at Kendrick attacking Kendrick’s albums which really opened up Cole for an uncomfortable conversation about his discography, went too far with a full song when they don’t have any real beef, and failed to cut Kendrick’s head off with the effort because it sounded halfhearted. He should have kept it competitive and bar him up (which is what he claims to want) or just stayed on the sidelines and let Kendrick and Drake have it out.

He may legitimately come out of this looking the worst which was absolutely unexpected 72 hours ago.

I don’t even think attacking the albums is that big of a mistake if you STAND ON IT. Jay-Z dissing Nas’s discography was complete bullshyt but he STOOD ON IT and Jigga fans still proudly quote those lines to this day when It Was Written is recognized as a classic. Battles are won with maybe only 10-15% of the “truth” involved.

Problem is Cole wasn’t willing to STAND ON IT. If your going to lie, STAND on that lie. Cole is probably the only MC who could “get away” with saying that shyt. Yea we all know TPAB is an excellent album, a genre defining album, but if you with all your heart say “fukk that shyt”, then at the very least your stans will ride with it and you just build momentum from there.

My problem with Cole is he spent the past two years beating into everyone’s head that he was THAT guy and nobody on planet earth was fukking him and not only that he couldn’t WAIT for a nikka to step up and try him. He threw light shots at Kendrick too, so he’s not innocent in this skirmish. If he moved like Logic or Childish Gambino and just made music and kept it moving then fine, no issue. But this man said SEVERAL TIMES he was ready go at it with ANYONE and now the only rapper with more acclaim and more heralded skill said lets go and this nikka went from Muhammad Ali to Courage The Cowardly Dog…

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Crazy thing is kendrick can adopt all styles and master them. But I don't see many artists being able to master Kdot's style :ohhh:
Exactly. The way some rap fans have tried to act like writing bars is the standard of great lyricism is hilarious. Writing bars is where rappers begin. That's level 1. You start by writing single bars. Then eventually try to write something more complex until you can write a full complete story. Kendrick had already mastered all these levels. None of these dudes can fukk with Kendrick's pen. And that's why they're terrified of him. Kendrick has always been alone at the top.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
🫡

Some people can’t fake disdain, everybody isn’t a rapping WWF promo, lol. Salute to Cole, woulda been smoother if he just never dropped anything at all if this was his outlook but 🤷🏽‍♂️… he probably didn’t anticipate feeling so corny about it afterwards.

Rappers don’t necessarily have to compete and fight for positioning, nigs act like this shhit is the street, 😂🤢. “I got here off bars, not controversy”, facts. Rap Fans always want blood and combat tho so I’m sure he’ll get skewered in comment sections about this, lol, he’ll be okay.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Got these nikkas committing hara kiri

M7ioUA.gif

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
lol, pusha wouldn't diss kendrick either and if he did, he would apologize as well. Push already said he considers kendrick as the only rapper with a perfect discography and a master of lyricism