J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even think attacking the albums is that big of a mistake if you STAND ON IT. Jay-Z dissing Nas’s discography was complete bullshyt but he STOOD ON IT and Jigga fans still proudly quote those lines to this day when It Was Written is recognized as a classic. Battles are won with maybe only 10-15% of the “truth” involved.

Problem is Cole wasn’t willing to STAND ON IT. If your going to lie, STAND on that lie. Cole is probably the only MC who could “get away” with saying that shyt. Yea we all know TPAB is an excellent album, a genre defining album, but if you with all your heart say “fukk that shyt”, then at the very least your stans will ride with it and you just build momentum from there.

My problem with Cole is he spent the past two years beating into everyone’s head that he was THAT guy and nobody on planet earth was fukking him and not only that he couldn’t WAIT for a nikka to step up and try him. He threw light shots at Kendrick too, so he’s not innocent in this skirmish. If he moved like Logic or Childish Gambino and just made music and kept it moving then fine, no issue. But this man said SEVERAL TIMES he was ready go at it with ANYONE and now the only rapper with more acclaim and more heralded skill said lets go and this nikka went from Muhammad Ali to Courage The Cowardly Dog…
:ohhh:you're right

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This dude really bytched out after that weak ass diss lmaoooo. He didn't even get disrespectful now he can't sleep at night after talking about he ready to smoke a rapper for years. Bum!
I don't understand he criticism here. Cole never had an issue with Kendrick. He just kept it 100 instead of just spitting out talking points for a few years then getting together to make songs with the guy. Even Nas and Jay-Z did that. If I beef with you today we beefing forever. There can never be peace between us. I would have respected him more if he would have just said from the start I got no problem with dude but in the end this is better than what most rappers do.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
EBBiUynUYAAT0Sc.jpg

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I don't understand he criticism here. Cole never had an issue with Kendrick. He just kept it 100 instead of just spitting out talking points for a few years then getting together to make songs with the guy. Even Nas and Jay-Z did that. If I beef with you today we beefing forever. There can never be peace between us. I would have respected him more if he would have just said from the start I got no problem with dude but in the end this is better than what most rappers do.

He never said anything flagrant in his lil diss, I don't understand why he couldn't sleep at night. Cole is tissue paper

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with that being said I can respect Cole's move...everybody knew he was saying absolutely nothing and lied for the sake of "responding".

There's no point in saying your opponent is skinny if he's actually a mountain.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I follow alot of people from alot of different spheres and places on Twitter..... Not seen one person defend Cole decision. This was one of those historic rap moments we'll talk about for a long time. Defining and career shattering for Cole.

I don’t even think attacking the albums is that big of a mistake if you STAND ON IT. Jay-Z dissing Nas’s discography was complete bullshyt but he STOOD ON IT and Jigga fans still proudly quote those lines to this day when It Was Written is recognized as a classic. Battles are won with maybe only 10-15% of the “truth” involved.

Problem is Cole wasn’t willing to STAND ON IT. If your going to lie, STAND on that lie. Cole is probably the only MC who could “get away” with saying that shyt. Yea we all know TPAB is an excellent album, a genre defining album, but if you with all your heart say “fukk that shyt”, then at the very least your stans will ride with it and you just build momentum from there.

My problem with Cole is he spent the past two years beating into everyone’s head that he was THAT guy and nobody on planet earth was fukking him and not only that he couldn’t WAIT for a nikka to step up and try him. He threw light shots at Kendrick too, so he’s not innocent in this skirmish. If he moved like Logic or Childish Gambino and just made music and kept it moving then fine, no issue. But this man said SEVERAL TIMES he was ready go at it with ANYONE and now the only rapper with more acclaim and more heralded skill said lets go and this nikka went from Muhammad Ali to Courage The Cowardly Dog…

Yeah and a lot of nikkas on Twitter was backin that TPAB is mid shyt too. He didn't stand on nothin but if that was the case he just look retarded for ever even throwin subs and little shots. He is just corny as hell and always been.