J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
After talking about he wanted to kill all these rap nikkas for the past 3 years or so :mjlol:

He can’t even do his “none of you nikkas fukkin wit me” raps anymore after this

Yep your right I can’t front

Cole just took ELEVEN YEARS worth of hard work, probably the hardest ANY MC has ever worked at becoming an elite top tier rapper, and flushed it down the proverbial toilet with that bullshyt. nikka had the audacity to say he felt like Muhammad Ali and then folded, FOLDED before the first bell even rang.

Everybody knows Cole ain’t no killer or “tough guy”. This wasn’t ever going beyond the booth, but nikka you spent 24 solid months claiming on EVERY SINGLE RECORD that nobody could fukk with you. Now that your being tested by somebody not named Lil Pump where the fukk is your pride? Where’s all that “spirit” of competition? Where’s the fortitude to back up your pen?

What the F U C K is going on here?!?! Is Kendrick really the goddamn boogie man?!?! This is absurd!

Whoever clowns this nikka after this can’t NO fan of his back him up on this one. I’m legit disgusted

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Yep your right I can’t front

Cole just took ELEVEN YEARS worth of hard work, probably the hardest ANY MC has ever worked at becoming an elite top tier rapper, and flushed it down the proverbial toilet with that bullshyt. nikka had the audacity to say he felt like Muhammad Ali and then folded, FOLDED before the first bell even rang.

Everybody knows Cole ain’t no killer or “tough guy”. This wasn’t ever going beyond the booth, but nikka you spent 24 solid months claiming on EVERY SINGLE RECORD that nobody could fukk with you. Now that your being tested by somebody not named Lil Pump where the fukk is your pride? Where’s all that “spirit” of competition? Where’s the fortitude to back up your pen?

What the F U C K is going on here?!?! Is Kendrick really the goddamn boogie man?!?! This is absurd!

Whoever clowns this nikka after this can’t NO fan of his back him up on this one. I’m legit disgusted

Man chill.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd have apologized too after all the hate he was getting. You don't come at Kendrick like that unless you have solid stuff.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I'm sorry this is bs. If you don't want to engage, don't.

This right here.

People went from saying Cole was about to kill Kendrick and couldn't wait to see it, to now talking about, 'I like how he isn't adding to the conflict and is being a bigger person. We have too much beef in Hip Hop. It's good to see him not feeding into it".

I swear, these poser ass fans are something else. They switch up by the hour on where they stand.