J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
200w.gif

Listen, I salute being a man of God but I don't think i can stomach to listen to this nikka music for a while. Hes on skip status till further notice.
Should have just stayed out the way and let Drake go.

derro13

All Star
Daps
Hope kendrick still replies :russ: oh man his verse on "Like That" is gonna stay at the top of the charts for a while

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He made 3 mistakes in quick succession. He took the worst angle you could take at Kendrick attacking Kendrick’s albums which really opened up Cole for an uncomfortable conversation about his discography, went too far with a full song when they don’t have any real beef, and failed to cut Kendrick’s head off with the effort because it sounded halfhearted. He should have kept it competitive and bar him up (which is what he claims to want) or just stayed on the sidelines and let Kendrick and Drake have it out.

He may legitimately come out of this looking the worst which was absolutely unexpected 72 hours ago.

Facts as a conscious rapper, how can you diss TPAB.